Pure. Innocence.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m really glad my cats don’t shred tp. They are expensive and valuable! It has only happened a couple of times.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m really glad my cats don’t shred tp. They are expensive and valuable! It has only happened a couple of times.
He ONLY sheds it in that bathroom. He doesnt touch the toilet paper in the master bathroom. I wish I knew what was going on inside his noggin!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Maybe you'll have to put it in the bathroom cabinet?? Of course, if you do that, he will probably just move on to the master bathroom!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you'll have to put it in the bathroom cabinet?? Of course, if you do that, he will probably just move on to the master bathroom!!
Oh...he knows how to get in that cabinet. He went in there and shredded a sponge along with another extra roll (while, of course, I was in a rather important phone call with our CPA...I had to keep apologizing for the BAM BAM in the background). So that bathroom is permanently closed to the cats....lol

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's a throwback for me when I walked in the hallway to find this. I might have let a little shriek out but you would swear by Tiger's reaction that I was super mean to him... I mean he ran and hid in a laundry basket straight away lol. Butter wouldn't melt.

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's a throwback for me when I walked in the hallway to find this. I might have let a little shriek out but you would swear by Tiger's reaction that I was super mean to him... I mean he ran and hid in a laundry basket straight away lol. Butter wouldn't melt.
PS I have never given him reason to hide from me! I'm such a softie when it comes to bad behaviour.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg he’s such a cutie! He just knew you were not pleased.