Puppy Picture Overload!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I would share a few pictures of my pups tonight with everyone! Enjoy! :)

Mykelti!

Ranger! He's such a sweet therapy dog!

Ranger gets kisses from random people everytime we go out somewhere. A little lady at the park got him good that day after asking if she could visit with him. :lol3:

This is how Mykelti wakes me up every morning!

Mykelti stole my pillow pet

Ranger and Mykelti

Puppy "play date" on our friend's farm. (Isn't Liebchen pretty?! She's a long-haired German Shepherd)

Ranger & Mykelti hanging out on the pause box

Ranger!

Ranger & Blaze

Mykelti learning all about horses

All three up on the pause box (that thing is durable!)

Precious little Rosie!

Nap time...

This is what happens when I try to take their picture together. For every successful one, there are about 5 others like this one lol. ;)

Rosie!

Last edited:

izzybees

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are all sooo adorable! I would love to have a dog like them. What breed are they? I'm thinking Australian shepherd? At least Ranger and Mykelti... I have no clue what Rosie is! :lol3:
Australian Shepards and I think the other is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all sooo adorable! I would love to have a dog like them. What breed are they? I'm thinking Australian shepherd? At least Ranger and Mykelti... I have no clue what Rosie is! :lol3:
Thank you! They're little love bugs! Ranger and Mykelti are both blue merle Australian Shepherds. (Ranger has white points, and Mykelti has tan/white points). Little Rosie is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. :)

Australian Shepards and I think the other is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.
Right on the money! :)

Last edited: