Problems with my e-mail notifications

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I reply to a thread and then don't return or respond, chances are it is because I am not receiving any e-mail notifications of new posts in any threads I have posted in or any new threads I have started, and if I 'm offline for a few days it is hard to remember all of them to go search for them. I have e-mailed Anne about this, so I'm sure it will be fixed soon, just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring any responses to my posts, I just can't remember which ones I have posted in and with all the traffic here lately, a new post or thread can be buried in a matter of days...that is to say I would have to search forever to find them after only a few days. So please noone think I am being rude.

It's not a big deal or anything, but I worry that someone might wonder why I never answered them or responded to something they might have said to me, or checked back into a thread I started to read and respond to the replies...etc.

I know...I know...I worry too much!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby, maybe this will help. Go to your user control panel, and you will see 4 separate sections with the following headings:

Settings & Options
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Miscellaneous

In the Subscribed Threads section, click on List Subscriptions and you will be taken to a listing of all the threads you have posted on.

EDITED TO ADD: Or you could go to Quick Links and then click on Subscribed Threads.