Problem with Chewy.com?

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
I know there are at least a few others here that routinely order from Chewy. I order most of our food (personally and for the rescue) via this site and haven't had any problems except recently.

My most recent orders arrived missing items. The first time I received 2 catit litter boxes missing the rims and this time I am missing a bag of food. Orders contained 2-3 boxes.

Chewy has been VERY courteous and quick to send replacements, but curious if these are isolated incidents or if others are experiencing the same thing?

I place orders every 1-2 weeks (sometimes more) so know that I'm more likely to have a problem every now and then. But, twice in a row?

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have ordered from them a few times and have never had an issue with my orders. Really quick shipping and everything arrived as ordered. Hopefully, yours were flukes.

oceanbreathes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The first time I ordered from them, there were two cases(I believe) of food missing.  I called them and they immediately sent two out and they were received promptly; no hassle.  I haven't had anything missing in subsequent shipments.

Last edited:

mydaddysjag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ive ever had an issue with chewy but have with petfooddirect