Problem with arcade (8-ball champion)

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there! I have a problem playing 8-ball champion in the Cat Games page. Wonder if anyone has the same problem...

When I pull back the cue and let go, the cue should hit the white ball, which will then roll away in the correct direction. This game worked fine the first few times I played it, but after that, everytime I tried, I would pull back the cue, and let go.. and the cue would get stuck onto the white ball and nothing would move after that. Not sure if my explanation is clear enough.

Forgot to add that this has happened over many weeks, so rebooting the computer doesn't work, logging in and out of TCS doesn't work either.

If I try to click on the Help button, it works, but there's nothing in there that solves my problem
I do love this game quite a bit, wonder if there is any way the mods can help out?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, anyone there?

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Hi there! I have a problem playing 8-ball champion in the Cat Games page. Wonder if anyone has the same problem...
It does the same thing for me!!
I haven't been able to play for 2 months or so! And I've tried everything.
I miss the tournaments, even though I hardly ever won them.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
8ball stuck for me a few days ago.

I had done a reg. clean with Mcafee the day before and then downloaded a bunch of Windows XP updates.
I thought that possibly something important has been deleted.

I did a system restore back to Dec 1st, then checked to see if 8ball was active...it worked and is still working.

I then re-downloaded the Windows and McAfee updates.

All it takes is the deletion of an obscure file for unwanted bugs to show their ugly heads on our computers.

Try to do a system restore to several days ( a week or more if you can) before the date you discovered your problem with 8Ball.
Be sure to re-download your updates after you restore.
Good Luck.