Pretty Polly

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty little Polly found her way to my apartment complex. She was already ear notched and tame. She was dragging her back leg. The nice rescue lady took her to the vet to make sure she was fixed and to see what was wrong with her leg. Her leg had been shattered either by abuse or getting run over according to the vet and it had to be amputated. She needs to be an indoor only cat because she can not easily get away from predators and mean people with only three legs. Since she was tame we took her to a shelter. I was hoping such a pretty girl would get adopted quickly but she has been there for awhile and is now on the VIP list. She needs a new family and she is a sweet girl. If you live in the Houston area please consider making her apart of your family.

Adopt Cats & Kittens from Houston Animal Shelter CAP

Polly2.jpg
Polly3.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for linking to your Facebook mamanyt1953. The Shelter is having free adoptions during an event on Saturday:

Find your best friend for free on 8/19 from 11-6 at the Telemundo Clear the Shelters event. Fee-free adoptions, Petco giveaways, bake sale and more! Adoption fees sponsored by West Houston Subaru.
What: "Clear the Shelter" Adoption Event
When: August 19 from 11:00 to 6:00
Who: Sponsored by West Houston Subaru
Where: CAP Shelter at 17555 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX

Clear the Shelters!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I was happy to do this! My dream is for all cats to be in loving homes, and no unwanted kittens born.

SIGH...I'm torn. If our dream of all cats being spayed and neutered comes true, at some point there won't be anything but purebred cats out there who are too expensive for most families. A happy medium would be nice but darned if I know how to find it.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was happy to do this! My dream is for all cats to be in loving homes, and no unwanted kittens born.

SIGH...I'm torn. If our dream of all cats being spayed and neutered comes true, at some point there won't be anything but purebred cats out there who are too expensive for most families. A happy medium would be nice but darned if I know how to find it.
Then we will begin importing needy cats from poorer countries :)