Pregnant Mama

How many babies do you think are in there?

• 4 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Good luck! You're not in NYC, are you?

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I might have had to pay you a visit once the kittens are born if you were in NYC like me. Stay warm - it's mighty cold here today, supposed to be colder tomorrow, but no snow yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank
I might have had to pay you a visit once the kittens are born if you were in NYC like me. Stay warm - it's mighty cold here today, supposed to be colder tomorrow, but no snow yet.
Haha it’s coming!! We’re supposed to get 12+ inches over the next 2 days. Fingers crossed if mama goes into labor, we have no complications

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is it weird that her hipbones are a lot more prominent today? She is a small cat, but I’ve never seen her as a skinny cat, and today she looks skinny with a big belly.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ps It seems we had miscounted something. We thouhg she had dropped the other day. But apparently she dropped today. Amd this explains nicely these odd contractions she had. Because braxton hicks comes usually before they drop.., So it was full normal bh.

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ps It seems we had miscounted something. We thouhg she had dropped the other day. But apparently she dropped today. Amd this explains nicely these odd contractions she had. Because braxton hicks comes usually before they drop.., So it was full normal bh.
Ahh yes! Good to know that.

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lots tail whipping today too lol

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello all! I just found a rice worm on her butt, so no she was not dewormed. I don’t really know what to do about that.. I’m assuming I’ll have to wait until her babies are out.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And through nursing, unless the vet can give you something safe for a nursing mom!

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Question!! I’ve read that you can give cats a small small amount of garlic for worms. I obviously don’t wanna try to give her anything without knowing for sure if she can have garlic while pregnant. What do you guys think?

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Question!! I’ve read that you can give cats a small small amount of garlic for worms. I obviously don’t wanna try to give her anything without knowing for sure if she can have garlic while pregnant. What do you guys think?
Upon more research, I don’t feel safe giving it to her anyway lol never mind!

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don’t think I ever noticed her worms cause she was doing such a good job at grooming herself, but she’s so big now that she can’t reach lol

samanthalogan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Poor mama, at least she's having a winter pregnancy lol. She is so cute! How has she been acting tonight?
Pretty normal! Sleeping and grooming. She has been twitching a lot in her sleep, I can’t tell if she’s having a crazy dream, or if it’s something else lol