Pregnant? How many weeks?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Congrats! Mama can get fixed at tax time too if the babies are eating soft food. Make sure there is a heat source besides mama for the kittens in the room where you’ve put her. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Slater0805

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So mama freaks out if she has to pee or something and I'm not near the babies, like shell come meowing then running back to them until I'm right there and THEN shell go pee or eat. Is that normal or like a sign of anxiety for her? I'm trying to let her do her own thing as much as possible with me not interfering at all but if shes giving these signs should I worry or just keep petting and loving her when shes doing this?

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She wants you to babysit so she can relax knowing her babies are safe while she takes her break. This is a compliment in that she trusts you with her babies. Just keep on babysitting when mama kitty wants you to. My cat did the same thing. Eventually, when they were a few weeks old, she would leave them with me and slink upstairs to take a nap on my bed by herself for a couple of hours. All moms need breaks and trusting the babysitter is key! It’s actually hard work for her to nurse and clean her babies on and off around the clock. :)

Slater0805

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She wants you to babysit so she can relax knowing her babies are safe while she takes her break. This is a compliment in that she trusts you with her babies. Just keep on babysitting when mama kitty wants you to. My cat did the same thing. Eventually, when they were a few weeks old, she would leave them with me and slink upstairs to take a nap on my bed by herself for a couple of hours. All moms need breaks and trusting the babysitter is key! It’s actually hard work for her to nurse and clean her babies on and off around the clock. :)
Awesome I was wondering if it was something like that ♡ super neat! I feel oddly blessed to be trusted so much. Shes started this things if I leave she freaks out too and follows me while meowing until I come back so I think I'm her comfort in knowing it's okay 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼 I never expected this to happen! But I find it super cool. She Lets set up a time to make a call and change your life! :) hubby touch them but looks like I'll be sticking to her side for these next few weeks!

Slater0805

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Snapchat-1321437531.jpg

So unfortunately the eont didnt make it due to the storm we were in and it got too cold (we did out best but it felt like -12 outside and indoor even with our heater full blast stayed near 50 degrees inside) these three have definitely been gaining and thriving though! I know the black kitten is a girl, and I'm positive the one with two black dots Is a bit but hard to tell on the middle white one. I appreciate all of yalls help though this! Mama is also doing wonderful and takes well deserved breaks when babies are asleep and cuddled together!