Pregnant cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update on pregnant mama number two -
I think Squirt should have them anytime from now till the 30th so at most the kittens will be about two weeks apart.

001.jpg phone picks 046.jpg
071.jpg

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today's weights! -
No kittens yet...

Luna - 189
Yuki - 189
Pip - 183
Onyx - 212
Nova - 199

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today's weights and I weighed them two hours earlier than I normally would, they are probably bigger by now and my internet just turned back on. About two hours ago I noticed right as it happened after she went to the bathroom that she has some stuff on her private parts, I have been taking pictures like crazy and comparing them to the pictures of Salem's mucus on her privates the day of labor.
Now I could be wrong but I think tonight is the night for the second litter to be born. I will add some pictures at the bottom of Squirts privates. but it is a little graphic so sorry in advance.

Luna - 205
Yuki - 208
Pip - 200
Onyx - 225
Nova - 214

I even got a picture of her privates before she went in to use the bathroom and I will post that one first. these pictures are over a 3+ hour period so whatever is on her privates is still there. Here they are, tell me if you think it's her mucus plug! -
WARNING IT GETS A LITTLE GRAPHIC!

119.jpg 167.jpg 179.jpg 188.jpg 188.jpg 192.jpg 198.jpg 237.jpg
133.jpg 231.jpg

And for reference, this is what Salem's private parts looked like about 5 hours before labor. -

264.jpg 267.jpg

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I can’t say for sure if that’s her mucus plug, but once you begin seeing discharge, they are very close, though sometimes it can still be a day or two. Hang in there!

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I need to see better pictures of Salem's butt to make a comparison. Is Squirt looking for a place to give birth yet?

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I need to see better pictures of Salem's butt to make a comparison. Is Squirt looking for a place to give birth yet?
Yeah I think she has, I think she will pick the shower but we will see.

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yesterdays weights were -
Luna - 226 a couple hours later she was 233
Yuki - 233
Pip - 234
Onyx - 252
Nova - 247

And today's weights -

Luna - 242
Yuki - 245
Pip - 238
Onyx - 264
Nova - 257

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow - did I read right that Onyx gained 14g? For feral kitten rescuers who have almost exclusively bottle babies, that is a real luxury. We'd love to see pics of the little chonks
I Will for sure take some pictures of them later today. Onyx always gains so much!

Today's weights are -

Luna - 260
Yuki - 272
Pip - 258
Onyx - 298
Nova - 284

Apparel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I messed with a cat calculator and I think the latest Squirt will give birth would be the early start of October but I think she might give birth within the next two days. Just a guess but I really think she is gonna pop real soon! I will post pictures of the second litter when she does! I would also like to add she has warmed up to me so much recently and we have made real progress, I am hoping she trusts me around her babies because I have seen people get attacked by their mama cats and that scares me but she has changed a lot so I just gotta hope she will let me weigh them.

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I messed with a cat calculator and I think the latest Squirt will give birth would be the early start of October but I think she might give birth within the next two days. Just a guess but I really think she is gonna pop real soon! I will post pictures of the second litter when she does! I would also like to add she has warmed up to me so much recently and we have made real progress, I am hoping she trusts me around her babies because I have seen people get attacked by their mama cats and that scares me but she has changed a lot so I just gotta hope she will let me weigh them.
Does Squirt's butt look the same as it did last week?