Pregnant Cat Updated - Fleas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My kitten was 2 moths old when i saw runny poop and a little big big stomach i took them to vet he said give deworming for kittens and good food , food was good it was royal canin kitten when i deworm them the runny poop was normal maybe u can deworm and see but again before doing anything call the vet ask for deworming and the name of good tablet
They're only 8 days old. I don't have money yet. And their stomach seems to be the right size for their body.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't think momma cat trusts me anymore. :"(. She gets into the nest whenever i come close huhuhu.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Remember, try not to stress so she doesn’t pick up on it. Put the rice sock in the nest but not where they can’t move away, be quick and leave her be so she won’t move them. It doesn’t have to be perfect!

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Remember, try not to stress so she doesn’t pick up on it. Put the rice sock in the nest but not where they can’t move away, be quick and leave her be so she won’t move them. It doesn’t have to be perfect!
Hopefully she doesnt move them anymore. I'm afraid shell choose under the couch again. Its so dirty and cramped under there.

The box is quite big. There is enough space for momma cat to lay down when nursing but i will still try my best.

It might be bad but i tried to make her like me again by petting her while nursing which sounds bad., now that i say it.

I also sit near them at times. Huhuhu.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She often comes to me and meows even tho her water is full, her food bowl is full. And her litter is clean. And sometimes i try to play with her but she's not interested.

She climbs on the bed and meows beside me as well.

She also wakes me up by meowing at my face. Literally her sniffing my face up close.

Bratcat31

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My personal kitten meows in my face when she thinks I'm stressed out or upset. It's her way of trying to calm me down.

My last foster momma cat meowed (or chirped, or hissed, or curdled, or purred, or chatted or whatever noise she could make) CONSTANTLY. She never stopped. She was relaxed and happy and healthy. She needed nothing. She just wanted to talk to us all the time!

I wonder if your girl is like that!

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My personal kitten meows in my face when she thinks I'm stressed out or upset. It's her way of trying to calm me down.

My last foster momma cat meowed (or chirped, or hissed, or curdled, or purred, or chatted or whatever noise she could make) CONSTANTLY. She never stopped. She was relaxed and happy and healthy. She needed nothing. She just wanted to talk to us all the time!

I wonder if your girl is like that!
She does meow at me a lot. Especially in the morning and night. She sits beside me and meows but when i touch her, she moves away. And most of the time, when i get up, she runs out first.

Im just sad about the whole moving the kittens thing. And now, whenever i enter the room they're in, she runs to them instantly even if i don't plan on going to them.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How do you pet her? Do you go for the top of her head? Most of us do that and most of them don’t like it because it’s coming from overhead, like a predator. Try offering her your outstretched relaxed fist or hand when she’s near you and put it near her nose. She’ll let you know if it’s okay to pet her by guiding your hand by her cheek for a scratch, or rubbing on your hand. They like it behind their ears. But not all cats like being pet, or for very long.

Do your best to give her some space in the nest! I know it’s hard. Is there anything cuter than a kitten, or a pile of kittens? Nope! Your patience will be rewarded. Her instincts have programmed her to be protective.

Bratcat makes a good point because if I’m stressed I get a more vocal cat. Also, she may settle down a bit more. Does she still have fleas? She might be complaining. It’s hard to say.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Interesting, as I just looked up when fleas are most active and it’s at night! They can be active at any time but tend to wake up around 6:00PM and get busy. Just something to look for. You can get a flea comb for really cheap to check.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How do you pet her? Do you go for the top of her head? Most of us do that and most of them don’t like it because it’s coming from overhead, like a predator. Try offering her your outstretched relaxed fist or hand when she’s near you and put it near her nose. She’ll let you know if it’s okay to pet her by guiding your hand by her cheek for a scratch, or rubbing on your hand. They like it behind their ears. But not all cats like being pet, or for very long.

Do your best to give her some space in the nest! I know it’s hard. Is there anything cuter than a kitten, or a pile of kittens? Nope! Your patience will be rewarded. Her instincts have programmed her to be protective.

Bratcat makes a good point because if I’m stressed I get a more vocal cat. Also, she may settle down a bit more. Does she still have fleas? She might be complaining. It’s hard to say.
Uhn. yea i do kind of go from the top of the head. I will try from above the nose to the cheek then hehe.

YES SHE'S SO OVER PROTECTIVE RIGHT NOW. I OPEN THE DOOR TO THE LIVINGROOM AND SHE RUNS EVEN IF SHE SLIDES.

YES unfortunately she still has fleas. We still haven't confirmed our order for the treatment since my friend used my number and my number is deactivated so we can't verify. I told her not to cancel it because I'm activating it soon. She didn't want to call with her number anyways.

The product was only in the US so i guess its why it needs verifying.

I haven't gone out. Im not sure when i can get the flea comb. Any types that are good enough? Will i see any fleas when i comb her or??

Cleaning the whole house will be such a hard task. No carpets but how will i make sure theyre all gone huhuhu.

Selena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They're only 8 days old. I don't have money yet. And their stomach seems to be the right size for their body.
Then don’t deworm them they are too young About ur mother cat when my cat was pregnant i use to feed her vitamins for 2 mothers 2 type of vitamins vet told me to give and after 1 and half moth she start to poop runny i ask my vet he told me to stop and after 2 days she became normal I think runny poops are because of the stomach problem but about the blood u should take her to vet or till u get money u just call good vet and ask help on the phone which is free some vets do that where do u live??

Last edited:

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Then don’t deworm them they are too young About ur mother cat when my cat was pregnant i use to feed her vitamins for 2 mothers 2 type of vitamins vet told me to give and after 1 and half moth she start to poop runny i ask my vet he told me to stop and after 2 days she became normal I think runny poops are because of the stomach problem but about the blood u should take her to vet or till u get money u just call good vet and ask help on the phone which is free some vets do that where do u live??
I live in Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada.
Her poops are normal now though.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Man its so cold huhuhu. I woke up for a bathroom break and checked on the kitties. I reheated their heating pads and i added extra cloth to add more heat or something. They looked bothered when i placed the heating pads under them. They moved away lol.

I'm really scared about the sneezing. I will switch to the old litter and hopefully the sneezing stops. I'm also scared cuz I'm bothering them again and momma cat might move during this cold weather.

I will check later today if their noses are runny and if their eyes are crusty and all. I dunno.

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, switch the litter and hopefully that’s it.

They will fuss some but should settle down. They don’t like being disturbed but they settle right back down.

This time of year is the toughest when it’s cool at night and warm or even hot during the day.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, switch the litter and hopefully that’s it.

They will fuss some but should settle down. They don’t like being disturbed but they settle right back down.

This time of year is the toughest when it’s cool at night and warm or even hot during the day.
Will suddenly switching cause diarrhea the way switching diets do?

Jewely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No, it won’t cause diarrhea. If she liked it okay, you can switch back and there shouldn’t be a problem.

HelloNingNing

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, it won’t cause diarrhea. If she liked it okay, you can switch back and there shouldn’t be a problem.
i FINISHED SWITCHING AN HOUR AGO. I will show her the new litter again haha.

anywyas, since its cold, ive been going in there to reheat an reapply the pads. :O i feel like shes starting to get mad. i do it every morning and night.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You keep saying "it is cold" where you are. You must be located south of the equator?