pregnant cat temperature dropped ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i swear smudge has got bigger since last night haha she looks huge now haha come on kittens

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
is this normal ? just checked smudge and her vulva looks like its open abit and when i look it looks like there is a little red tinge there when i checked her yesturday she didnt look as much open as today 

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you orientalslave i really hope so does it mean it should be in next few days and what is it is it her waters or something

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
any news cat lady anywas update my friend who has had alot of experience with cats have just checked her again to make sure i was seeing things right and now her vulva has gone longer and the slit is longer plus now her vulva is very pink to explain it like if you will its been slapped haha only way i could explain so hopefully tonight will be the night she gone up stairs now and rather stay there also she has hardly eaten but been drinking lots of water so ill let you know if anything happens it now 9pm so hopefully by 2nite or 2moz nite

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi lilkim

no kittens here yet.

How's smudge doing? The way that you described her vulva, its exactly the same way for Bella too. It's looked that way for about 2 days now. I've seen the same thing happen last time Bella was preg. so yes it's normal. The waters come during labor...you'll know it when you see it. There will be blood and water.

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well i looked again today and there seems to be abit more brown discharge and now and then i get to stroke her belly haha without her telling me to get off lol

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
not yet its now 6pm so maybe tonight or not lmao think ive accepted there not coming now 

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aww hun, they have to come at some point they cant stay in there forever. hope they come soon x

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yeh i know they have to but feels like ive been waiting forever plus i dont know when her due date is so its worse i dont know if she got a few days left or she gone over the vet was just an estimate and that was 9 weeks this week but we are going over now so havent got a clue lol its driving me crackers haha

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yea i think maybe she wasnt as far on as the vet thought she was. just hope she goes soon for your sanity

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha yeh me to lol well her vulva is longer right close to her bum now so maybe in next few days 

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel you lilkim! I don't know when the due date for Tiva is either and it's driving me crazy!!! She's been noticably pregnant for about 4/5 weeks now and i've been able to feel the babies moving for 2+ weeks, on this next Friday it will be 3 weeks of me feeling them moving. So I hope it's soon, for all of us!

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yeh its horriable because you want to know that everything is ok and also i can see them proper sticking it out but i could feel them move now for 4 weeks lol 

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
you got kittens haha

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hahah I wont tease you...

Bella had her kitties last night. 4 of them. I'll tell all the details in a couple minutes. gotta get a cofffee.

7:10 am here .yawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aww congrats make sure you do tell i dont think smudge is even close haha i found her walking on top of my 4 post bed on a beam i dont even know how she got there is over 2meters high