pregnant cat temperature dropped ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well good news for you catlady am going to check smudge now see how she is been owt for a few hours

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How exciting CatLady, hope this is it for you! I think all of your females are a bit further along then mine. I can feel the kittens distinctly inside her moving, they feel pretty big and sometimes It seems like I can feel the head and body of a certain one when she lays on one side, i've been able to feel the kittens moving for almost 2 weeks now. She has no signs of colostrum/milk coming in yet, have your females had theirs come in??? Good luck to you all!!

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well she seems fine haha am going sleep in a min so maybe i will wake to kittens but we shall see 

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

sorry the picture came out blurry...but this is what she's been doing for 4 hours now, laying in the bathroom. I am sitting in a room directly across from the bathroom so I can see her from here. No signs of pushing yet...just a bit of bloody discharge . I put food and water in there for her, she has been eating a little bit every hour or so.

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How exciting CatLady, hope this is it for you! I think all of your females are a bit further along then mine. I can feel the kittens distinctly inside her moving, they feel pretty big and sometimes It seems like I can feel the head and body of a certain one when she lays on one side, i've been able to feel the kittens moving for almost 2 weeks now. She has no signs of colostrum/milk coming in yet, have your females had theirs come in??? Good luck to you all!!
Hi

still waiting for some action over here..LOL

I thought my cat had a little milk yesterday but today I see no signs of it. Sometimes the milk comes during or right after labor from what I've seen.

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
update for Bella - it is almost 8am here. She was up all night pacing, from the bathroom to the food/water dish, to the litter box, and meowing off and on....but still no signs of heavy labor. Just a little bloody discharge like yesterday aand this morning I saw loose stool again. Still hanging out in the bathroom too and full of loves and 'purrrmeows' when I check on her. I'm starting to worry just a little bit, even though she's showing no signs of distress....so If it doesn't happen by tomorrow afternoon, I am taking her to my vet.  Better safe than sorry! whewww I'm tired LOL

lilkim? anything?

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
another cool thing I wanted to share.

I can feel one of the little kids right down there at the vulva...sorta to the left side. It's really cool to be able to document all this activity

ok I'm going to sit with her a while and see what happens. Will give more updates soon
I can still feel one of the babies down close near the vulva...and I do feel it moving as well as the others....although movement has decreased somewhat...so all seems well with the kittens

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aww hate this waiting game well i still havent have not got my kittens either and its all ready 3:15pm were i am were are you catlady 

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
dont know what is round that area but am from england 

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw the suspense is killing me for you guys. must be kinda frustrating with all the signs just waiting for it to actually happen i think i will be a complete mess!!!

off topic here but sasha still likes to go out alot is this normal for outdoor cat. she went out last night and still isnt back and its 3.23 here. she does this all the time then stays in longer the next day. she eats loads when she inside and bugs outside. im just worried i should be keeping her in all the time. she loves to be outdoors and the weather is brilliant so she is enjoying the sun. i am plannign to keep her in the last week, but at the moment i think it would be stressfull for her as when she doesnt go out she cryin to get out and causing trouble trying to get out ie knocking ornaments over next to windows to try get out.

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
is weather is nice let her out it easier because you know her due date when i knew the due date of my last cat the night she went in labour i let her out for an hour and she came back in i could tell it was starting because her back legs kept going funny but i trusted her to come in and i knew she woudnt have them outside with smudge she is an outdoor cat but i think she would have them outside because ive only had her for so long but i would let her out until the week before she is due then keep her in 

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yea thats what i thought just wanted reasurred i was doing the right thing. hows smudge today?

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok still the same feel like she neva going to have them

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well more discharge the browish one but not alot unless she cleaning it before i see her what about you catlady any news

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We're all playing the waiting game it seems. I've been able to feel the kittens wiggling around inside her for 2 weeks now! So it HAS to be coming soon- right?! I'm so impatient
. Tiva [my preggo female] has adopted a new routine, coming in every night in the middle of the night, sitting on my chest and meowing for me to wake up, and then when I wake up she curls up in a ball on my stomach and falls asleep. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Pretty cute :) She also got into her nesting box TWICE yesterday on her own which she hadn't been doing before that so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to you all! I hope they come safe and soon!

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We're all playing the waiting game it seems. I've been able to feel the kittens wiggling around inside her for 2 weeks now! So it HAS to be coming soon- right?! I'm so impatient
. Tiva [my preggo female] has adopted a new routine, coming in every night in the middle of the night, sitting on my chest and meowing for me to wake up, and then when I wake up she curls up in a ball on my stomach and falls asleep. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Pretty cute :) She also got into her nesting box TWICE yesterday on her own which she hadn't been doing before that so i'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to you all! I hope they come safe and soon!

awww u never no i swear i could have felt a kitten moving in sashas tummy today and she got 3 weeks (maybe was just gas tho lol) so u may have another week to go yet. hopefully not for u tho.

hher routine sounds cute (but annoying getting woken up) at least u no she just wants to share her love with you. awsome that she gone in her nesting box. sasha doesnt seem to be bothered bout hers at all. ive set up a whole room for her and the kittens and she doesnt want to go in it coz none of us are there. she would much rather sleep in my girls doll bed or in my cupboard( trying desp to keep doors closed)

is tiva big? sasha seems to be growing noticably every day! and she still got 3 weeks left.

also question for anyone wwho has long haired  preggos. i seem to be finding a stupid amount of matts at her hind legs and bum, she has never had this problem as much is it normal? she has had the odd matt here and there but this is constantly matting and alot of it?

how is everyone else coming on any more signs of labour?