Pregnancy Question

ryelee's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay well Lovey is going in on Friday to be spayed. If she would have been pregnant when I brought her in to our home on Oct. 21st would I be able to tell by now? I mean what symptoms would there be? Her nipples stick out further than Ryelee's and they are pink while Ryelee's are white. Her tummy seems "fuller" now but that could be due to having good food.......she was sooooo skinny when she first came into our lives. I pray that she is not pregnant.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She might be pregant, exspeical if she is stray and not spayed, she more then likly is. I have had one (maybe more) spayed when they are pregant. It is the best thing to do with all the unwanted kittens that are already out there. The first one we had NO clue she was pregant and I cried for three hours after they told me, so when ever I take a female in I tell them I DO NOT want to know if they are pregant or not. So they put that in my charts and they know not to tell me. It just kills me, but there are some many kittens already born that need homes
Good luck with your kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ryelee's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks Princess Purr. OMG so if she is are you saying that they will abort her? I will ask the vet when I take her in, but I am positive I do not want to know if she is. She is so young, I really don't think she would have room in there for more than one kitten. I took her in because she was unwanted...........oh my I hate to think about it.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dont be sad.. you did such a wonderful thing by taking her in! Hopefully she is not pregnant.