prayers and vibes for my exbf and son

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The story made me cry, too... I don't know how these perfectly ordinary people cope with seeing their little boy limp and silent, month after month... I don't know where that kind of strength comes from.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
im sorry if this is wrong, but i often wonder if Russ ever doubts if he should have "saved" his son. I cant imagine the poor baby facing a life like this. That would be a hard decision.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Friday, May 2, 2008
Bracelets have arrived!

After a very long wait, we finally have received the "Pray for Aidan" bracelets!

Erin will post pictures of them soon, but we have the following colors in small (7" circumference), medium (7.5" circumference) and large (8" circumference):

green
navy blue
orange
red
royal blue

To receive one, simply donate $5 per bracelet via PayPal ([email protected]). Make sure you indicate the color(s) and size(s) you would like, as well as the address to where you would like the bracelet(s) sent. We'll do our best to get them sent out within a few days of receiving payment.

--Russell

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Monday, May 5, 2008
tests scheduled and some pictures

Aidan's tests have been scheduled. He will have a SPECT scan done on the 12th at 11am, a 2 hour EEG May 15th at 8am, and a MRI on May 28th at 8am. Please make a note of those and say a prayer for him that we get good news and evidence of continued progress and healing.

I recently received an email from a grandmother who's granddaughter nearly drowned the same day that we brought Aidan home from the hospital. I don't know all the details, only that her name is Allison and that she fell into a man-made lake or pond. It just breaks my heart to know that another family is going through this pain. Please say a prayer for this little girl. I don't know where they live or anything, just that the little girl is having storms like Aidan was having and they feel like the doctors are giving up. I'm hoping to get more details, but I've asked that she give her daughter (the little girl's mother) my email address and phone number. I don't know what I can do to help other than to listen and pray for them. This is all too new to me, but I feel obligated to be there for someone going through the same thing we've just trudged through. Just pray, that's all I ask.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Aiden can one day be normal again... It seems like he's been down for a long time! The poor kid can't even play!!

Good coming that way, for that sweet, innocent, beautiful boy!

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been wondering about this baby and how things have progressed over the last few months. I pray all has turned out well for this family.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tamgirl99

I've been wondering about this baby and how things have progressed over the last few months. I pray all has turned out well for this family.
I also have been thinking about this baby lately, I just wondered what ever happened to him. I hope someone here can tell me his latest.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason, I thought about this baby as I went to bed last night, I hope someone here can tell me about how he is doing.