Praise For My Well Behaved Kitty :)

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am always talking about my punk. Poor Salem never gets mentioned. I won the cat lottery with him. He is calm, confident, intelligent, patient, super affectionate & loves to play. St. Salem even is putting up with me as I'm getting him use to wearing a Halloween costume so I can get some good pictures of him in a couple of months. More than that, he puts up with my attention hogging punk. So if you have a well behaved super cat, feel free to post it here :)

IMG_5655.JPG IMG_5638.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your sweet snowshoe Moo Shu is adorable :) ... and eek I can't trade my 'babybear'! Who else will snuggle me to sleep each night? ;) :redheartpump::sleepycat::hearthrob: .... besides lately Salem has been buddy-ing up to my mom every evening; giving her the cat loving she needs since her beloved bottle baby died over a year ago. (Do you think he knows that if I ever get a section 8 house I'm hoping to someday get in years to come, where they only allow one cat, my mom agreed to adopt him?)

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is my awesome super well behaved kitty Shadow. He is the most "emotionally intelligent" cat I have ever met (and I've met a lot, haha!).
He would be an amazing "foster parent cat". He instantly wants to be friends with every cat he meets, and offers happy trills to them as a greeting. He taught our kitten how to clean himself, how to play, how to snuggle, and never gets angry.

He does the same with my kids. He treats my 7 year old daughter as a sibling of sorts- he plays trill/meow hide and seek/chase, and he gently picks at her when he wants to play (a gentle nip on the back of her leg, then a little trill/meow). What amazes me, is that he will be playing with her, which he does often and happily- my 4 year old son comes in, and he immediately changes his actions to be calm, chill, and very tame; he'll lay down to have his neck/chest rubbed by my son, and behaves like a perfect gentlemen with him. Never any play nips or roughhousing; he knows to behave differently with each kid. (my son would not know how to handle a nip, and Shadow recognizes that and keeps things calm)

He knows that the queen lady cat of the house does NOT like to play with any of our other cats... so he gently picks at her!! And because of his gentle personality, he actually gets her to play with him! (I do think he gets a bit of enjoyment out of picking at her, haha! She's a prissy queen for sure!)

It just amazes me how he knows what each separate cat and person needs and changes his actions accordingly, and uses his talents to draw out the best in each interaction. He is a wonderfully calm and chill cat... I don't think I can even truly portray how amazing his "emotional intelligence" is!

Shadow1.jpg