Pousa

jamajessie33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My beautiful little girl I got her from the animal shelter about 3 weeks ago she is the most rambunctious loving little thing I have ever seen she brings so much joy to my life! Her paperwork says she was a Siamese mix she looks like it! she hasn't got all her colors yet but I think she's Siamese Snowshoe makes her eyes are still blue

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The pics unclear, but I think she is a tortie too. So a tortie point domestic shorthair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jamajessie33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your reply..ill try to post other clearer pic I also have some pics of my precious Panda she was 11 years old I lost her to mammary cancer in March.. I believe she was Snowshoe. Mix but really doesn't matter the breed I just love her so much and I still miss her I still get choked up when I talk about her or write about her she was my baby my daughter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you for your reply..ill try to post other clearer pic I also have some pics of my precious Panda she was 11 years old I lost her to mammary cancer in March.. I believe she was Snowshoe. Mix but really doesn't matter the breed I just love her so much and I still miss her I still get choked up when I talk about her or write about her she was my baby my daughter
Oh, I feel for you. That's so hard. :hugs: We have a forum for posting tributes to kitties we've lost. If you're so inclined, you're welcome to post about your kitty Panda there. Crossing the Bridge

jamajessie33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, I feel for you. That's so hard. :hugs: We have a forum for posting tributes to kitties we've lost. If you're so inclined, you're welcome to post about your kitty Panda there. Crossing the Bridge
I will post there about her. Thank you for letting me know.. Its still hard to talk about her. Im glad I found this forum.

jamajessie33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, so very visibly a lynx. Color probably blue., even if the stripes are reddish. And either white too, OR tortie - Im thinking on this streak on the forehead..

ps. My guess is she is a lynx diluted tortie point. Possibly with white. Ie she is a torbie and point.

Last edited:

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beautiful little girl I got her from the animal shelter about 3 weeks ago she is the most rambunctious loving little thing I have ever seen she brings so much joy to my life! Her paperwork says she was a Siamese mix she looks like it! she hasn't got all her colors yet but I think she's Siamese Snowshoe makes her eyes are still blue
I can’t see from these pics what she looks like, but she looks so cute💕

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From these pics I would guess a dsh mix / color tortie lynx point maybe seal? This ones confusing me. She is beautiful anyway, gorgeous eyes. And her white paws suggest the snowshoe look. Her body is very white so something else is going on here.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a DSH torbie point to me but maybe a silver torbie point. Does she have white roots in her colored hairs? Most cats are not any breeds and snowshoe breed is basically nonexistent right now. No breeders at all anymore really.