Posters from your teen years

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats. And only cats. I pulled every poster out of Cat Fancy and slapped it up. The posters were lining the top of every wall, plus one whole wall all the way down, lol. My mom didn't approve of pop culture stuff, but I'm not sure I would have put it up even if I was allowed to, I just liked CATS!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Jerry West. :lol: Seriously. I wanted to be in the NBA. Then I tripped and fell on the court one day, broke my arm, and knocked out my front tooth. That was the end of my career.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't have any posters, but I did make a small collage by cutting pictures out of magazines and incorporating photos of my friends and such.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds.
The Prodigy.
The Velvet Underground.
Iggy and The Stooges.
(I had a full frontal nude poster of Iggy Pop on my wall for a while, used to make my mum very twitchy :lol: )

I also had a lot of movie posters:

The Crow.
Wings of Desire.
Angel Heart.
Rebel Without A Cause.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Movie posters weren't a big thing when I was a teen, and living where I did, there weren't any concert posters around either. Plus, since I had to share a bedroom with two others, I didn't have a wall of my own to put anything on if it was available.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In my younger teen years my bedroom walls were covered in horse posters from every magazine I got. We moved when I was 15, and I didn't bother with posters after that.