Post yout Favorite Cat videos.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to get a good video of what it's like when a cat with no eyes plays with a cat with 1 eye and brain damage. I can only describe it as a Slinky wrestling with Play-Doh...
Just a sample...

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked for videos of blind and special need kitties. I found this cute one of a blind kitty playing fetch with a crinkle ball. Cats are just amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your video.πŸ™‚

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for taking care of special needs cat. Here is a Jackson Galaxy video of a lovely couple who do the same. They met the woman who inspired them to adopt special needs cat by a book she wrote. Great episode. Enjoy.πŸ™‚

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I came across this you tube video a few days ago. It brought back memories of my big male tabby who went missing for over 5 months (I looked so hard for him and just about gave up). Well, he showed up at my back door on a cold January morning, thinner but in good health. I always wanted to know where was he the whole time? This cat in the video is amazing to survive a 1000 mile journey through harsh Australian terrain. What a story he could tell us if he could talk! :purr:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I played this and every cat here went straight to hunt the babies! I was followed by a Clowder!!:oops::lol: When they realized the sound was coming from my phone, I got the stink eye! I guess they want kittens! Lol
Awwwhhh!!! They are a very curious bunch of kitties. I wish you and the clowder a good night. :catlove:Thanks for visiting this thread, feel free to post videos. Also, there are plenty of funny ones on this thread, if you need a good laugh. Enjoy!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
It’s a great thread! I am watching as I get time. I wish you could have seen the kitties here. They all wanted to find those babies! :lol:
I would have loved to have seen that. Glad you like this thread. I put it up to cheer everyone up during the lockdowns. I like having a good chuckle over hilarious videos. One of my favorites is the The Cat Cowboys that one always has me ROFL. :flail: They had real Cow Boys in that commercial which I thought made it so funny. One of my all time favorite Superbowl commercials.πŸ˜† If you have videos you want to share, please don't hesitate. I would love to see them.πŸ™‚

Last edited:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Just posting a few videos today. The Internet Kitties and Didga (the world's best trained cat who is listed in the Guinness Book of Records). Enjoy! 😊

This is one of my faves. LOL, I need to change this thread to Post Your Favorite Animal Videos. 🐱🐢❀❀❀

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Here is another you tuber I watch who lives in near Yellowstone National Park. His videos are amazing and he has an amazing cat named Nanny. She is his companion and goes with him to most places.❀❀❀ Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
He was even featured on The Dodo Heroes for rescuing a baby deer.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
:thanks:❀❀❀ That was very cute! Feel free to share videos anytime. Hope you are having a good day. Bless you.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Thus video put an instant smile on my face. Precious little babies! Enjoy.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this video on cats recently and honestly I learned a few things like the real reasons cats knock things off of counters. Boredom is one of the reasons, but I was surprised to find out the second reason. I always though it was attention-seeking behavior, but there is another reason why they behave this way. Also, check out Cats and Combs at 17:05. I had no idea about this.😯 There is always something new to learn. Well, anyway. Enjoy!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
OIF.jpeg

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Here are a few videos to put a smile on your face.