Post yout Favorite Cat videos.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never say never about visiting Ireland. I was able to get some money together to go with family and I had a blast. I stayed in a nice cottage. It wasn't cheap, but I managed. Go with a group of people if you could. You don't have to be rich to go there, just find good deals and save for a little while for the trip. Yes, some pretty sad times in Irish history, 1849 being the year the Great Potato Famine started. It odd that in CA in that is the year they had the gold rush and in Ireland that had a famine. Oh well, I guess that is how it goes. Well, I have to run. Take care. 🙂

catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Ikr, Owl Kitty videos are just way too funny. I like the Jurassic Park one, but also Jaws. I am laughing at the billboard and the mention off a cat as if it is a shark. It is funny seeing the iconic character Quint speaking about a cat as if it was a man-eating shark. :lol: That's it, I'm done. I will never go in the water again. Oh, the horrors.! 😉 Oh wait, it's time to feed the sharks, urr I mean cats. Extra chum for them! They got big appetites you know. 🤣😂🤣
Finances are only one reason I'm not going. I don't like travel. And I would never leave my cat(s) and my home. There are other reasons, too, but those are the main ones.