Post your white cats here

termite

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Two of my most favorite babies were white, Piggy and Pooka. They were really fey cats and I have read since that some women who were healers kept white cats. I also heard that the white males are deaf. I did have neighbors with a deaf white cat.

tormented

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The clostest to white Cat I have in Neeko. She used to be a love bug, but now if more aloof and would rather be outside! I actually went to go find her to take a better picture but she is out hunting somewhere. \

This is her at about 10 Weeks old 

Here is her at about 6 months old

She is about 1 1/2-2 years old in this picture. I think she is three this year. 

I tried to get a more recent picture but shes outside somewhere. She has more brown on her body now, she get more brown as she ages. :D

courtneykp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not officially. ;) Her mom was a small tuxedo. Her father may have been an Angora because he was an enormous white kitty. :D

doubledrive

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Stevie. A 15 1/2 year old Persian/Hym. My best friend has a leaking heart pressing on the outside of his lungs and we are down to the last few days. Even sick he is still so proud and awesome.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
This is Stevie. A 15 1/2 year old Persian/Hym. My best friend has a leaking heart pressing on the outside of his lungs and we are down to the last few days. Even sick he is still so proud and awesome.
I'm so sorry to hear he is sick. He's such a beautiful cat.