TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's exactly how Lila sleeps on my lap. It's like she claims me and refuses to let me move or get up, but she does it so cutely I don't even care :)
Betty is a lot of cat for not a lot of lap. I’m glad she finally figured out how to fit. Because she sometimes “sleeps” on her side and she’s one leg too wide for my lap. 🤦🏼‍♂️😿😹

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I WISH I had a photo, or better yet a video, but this morning around 5 Lila started the Indy 500 around the house. I was sleeping on the couch again and half woke up. She ran around the couch and leapt up and onto my feet. She raced up my entire body, over my face (I was TOTALLY awake now), spring-boarded off of my forehead and took off like a shot into the next room. This took about 1.5 seconds.
So much for ME being a Sleeping Beauty :lol: It was close enough to the time I usually get up so I just got up. I'm still amazed I don't have cat claw marks in my forehead. The worst thing is, little Livie was asleep with me on the couch and didn't even stir. So much for that "dogs are our protectors" thing! :lol: