Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
After 2 months living together i finally caught her blep on camera. While sleeping!

20201005_212714.jpg

She was dreaming something intense too, probably went on bug genocide because she made running movement, even huffing once like she's out of breath i thought she had a seizure. She's fine and just blep after dream-running.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She usually comes & curls up next to me once i get in bed for the night, but i'm up super late tonight, sitting in a chair at my vanity table next to my bed. She was sleeping at the foot, then she came up and meowed at me like "why are u not in bed yet?!"

I gave her scritches & told her "in a few minutes"... and she layed down right on the edge of the bed so she could be closer to me 😢
20201010_031639.jpg

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gracie knows she needs to start sleeping with one eye open because she is so bad and retribution is coming for her.
View attachment 354289
If she's in deep sleep stage you can literally observe the REM movement because rivel slept with 1 eye open the other day, and you can see her eyes, snoot and paws moving about during the dream stage.

I really want to know what these cute beasts dream about.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she's in deep sleep stage you can literally observe the REM movement because rivel slept with 1 eye open the other day, and you can see her eyes, snoot and paws moving about during the dream stage.

I really want to know what these cute beasts dream about.
Probably about what havoc and chaos they can create once they wake up. Gotta have a plan beforehand for perfect execution. :lol: