Post your sleeping beauties!!!

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First nap in their new home. I have a feeling there will be some competition for the top bunk. Theo (tabby) was not happy when his brother, Finny, got there first, and every time they hear Abby, our dog, walking around, poor little Theo eyes the top perch like he's contemplating whether or not he and Finn will both fit lol They aren't a fan of her yet, and she's probably thinking 'Dang it, woman, two of these weird things now?' lol but we'll all get there. It'll just take some time, patience, and maybe a few swats to the face, but we'll reach our goal of I-won't bother-you-if-you-don't-bother-me coexistence that we had with my Nico.

Also can't forget my little man, Nico, back when my life was still blessed with his:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First nap in their new home. I have a feeling there will be some competition for the top bunk. Theo (tabby) was not happy when his brother, Finny, got there first, and every time they hear Abby, our dog, walking around, poor little Theo eyes the top perch like he's contemplating whether or not he and Finn will both fit lol They aren't a fan of her yet, and she's probably thinking 'Dang it, woman, two of these weird things now?' lol but we'll all get there. It'll just take some time, patience, and maybe a few swats to the face, but we'll reach our goal of I-won't bother-you-if-you-don't-bother-me coexistence that we had with my Nico.

Also can't forget my little man, Nico, back when my life was still blessed with his:
Beautiful furbabies! I hope the dog never bothers them.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
TYSM.
Well, at least your cats have high places to take refuge. That's something, at least.
They've been less hissy with the dog today. Still wary and skittish around her, but it's miles ahead of yesterday when all they'd do was flip out and hiss, spit, run, etc.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Or i mean hey, if the hoomin needs something in her putrse,
20190817_163955.jpg
just move. You could lay anywhere on this nice comforter covered queen sized bed, but who can resist sleeping on a tv remote and some keys?