Post your sleeping beauties!!!

DET_CAT_DAD

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I spend my Sundays in this leather chair watching football. I got up for five seconds to grab a beer and Prinnie hopped up and fell asleep in my chair. I found another place to sit instead of moving her and I won't blame her for the Lions losing-because they probably would have even if I sat there.
IMG_9441.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At first I did a double-take seeing your post, thinking, "Now how did someone get a picture of Elvis, on blankets that aren't ours?" :petcat::crackup:
I spend my Sundays in this leather chair watching football. I got up for five seconds to grab a beer and Prinnie hopped up and fell asleep in my chair. I found another place to sit instead of moving her and I won't blame her for the Lions losing-because they probably would have even if I sat there.
View attachment 259490
IDK from football, DET_CAT_DAD DET_CAT_DAD but I DO know that Prinnie is gorgeous and I would find alternate seating too!:lovecat:

Attachments

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I came back from the doctors today to find one of my boys sleeping on the floor, or so I thought
01.jpg
then I found the other one surrounded by dead mice
02.jpg

how did the mice find the ratKill (left over from the previous owner; I know I should have thrown it away). the kids must of eaten the dead poisonous mice
03.jpg

Oh the catmanity :bawling2:
04.jpg

I thought all was lost, until......
IMG_20181031_083100.jpg

Happy Halloween :insertevillaugh:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 - the weather is getting colder so all my kitties have been super cuddly I just don't have enough lap for all 3 of them in the evenings so find myself laid on the sofa covered in cat from chest to ankle, it beats putting the heating on :)
...providing the inspiration for another film called, "AS GOOD AS IT GETS" :cloud9:
IMG_0728.JPG
*Tarifa and Elvis on the soft throw on the sofa -- we're in bliss! :cloud9::dancingblackcat::petcat: