Post your sleeping beauties!!!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:oops:Sorry betsygee, blame it on my age with multiple reminiscences. "Mea culpa" since I misled beerdrinksbeer who does not lack subjects. :compsurfing:

I'll try to behave in the future.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:oops:Sorry betsygee, blame it on my age with multiple reminiscences. "Mea culpa" since I misled beerdrinksbeer who does not lack subjects. :compsurfing:

I'll try to behave in the future.
I won't :devilish:
but I failed inglish, history, geography & PE :wow:

I would post a pic of my kids, but they still haven't come back from their walkies outside & it is near freezing out there & after midnight :thud:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I let my kids in 2 hours ago & NOW, since they are asleep, I can take a pic of them & put it here :camera:

2017.06.06_13h32m23s_003_.jpg

it is 7C degrees & wet outside, it was colder overnight, but they came in fluffy & dry; they must have slept in the tea chest I have under the house which has all my old wollen clothes in it; just for them :sheep:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Monster and Menace are too beautiful for words. Their fur is so shiny its reflects the light. I love black cats.
thank you
under their fur there is a bit of chocolate brown in the right light, but it is hard to see with their winter fur. they both have a bit of white fur under their neck & near their kittenhood; they are twins :seesaw:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
QUOTE="golondrina, post: 4307605, member: 45426"]I hope Missy is not allergic to bees stings like me. Sweet dreams Missy.[/QUOTE]
No, fortunately she is not allergic to it; the good news is that she (temporarily) stopped chasing bees, but the bad news is that she 's focusing on lizards now.
Missy sends sweet dreams to Cucumella and to you, golondrina golondrina

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WHY? They seem well fast asleep. These two little ones were recently operated, right? I trust all is well with them? Best wishes for a quick recovery.
13_1_209.gif