Post your sleeping beauties!!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they are :thanks: they heard me sneak up to them this morning & half woke up
but they live up to their names of Monster & Menace
it was 3 degrees outside last night, but they wanted to stay out in it, and I think they want to do the same tonight
I wonder what they get up to in the bush? they are not even 7 months old
not many animals out in this cold weather, except them :dizzy: and the possums, which they play with :jive:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How do you know them apart? They seem identical.
that is the hard part :think:
both of them used to purr, so I cuddle them but Menace used to latch on & chew my wrist, but Monster does that too now
Menace used to come back when I called 1st, but Monster does that now too
that was the only way I could tell them apart
I do not have a micro-chip reader so I can't tell them apart
if I use baby powder, I can tell them apart until the powder comes off
they just play on it now
I don't know who gets a feed when only one comes for a feed
if someone does something wrong, they run around, so I don't know who did it
I open the door to let them in, only one comes in, I go & get the other one & when I open the door, the first one runs out & it keeps on going; then they both want to stay out
it drives me to drink :drinking:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi bearsdrinkbeer, just curious: do you really drink beer? It sounds like it after reading your post. Imagine what would happen if you took the wrong kitten to the vet when one is ill? :sickcat:Just kidding. Lets get more serious: why don't you buy two different colour collars and put them on after deciding who is who? It would drive me nuts to live with unidentified twins. :confused2: but I prefer wine......

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi bearsdrinkbeer, just curious: do you really drink beer? It sounds like it after reading your post. Imagine what would happen if you took the wrong kitten to the vet when one is ill? :sickcat:Just kidding. Lets get more serious: why don't you buy two different colour collars and put them on after deciding who is who? It would drive me nuts to live with unidentified twins. :confused2: but I prefer wine......
Cooee golondrina (cool name BTW)
used to drink & make beer for decades, but my guts ain't too good anymore with varies problems
so I started to make & drink apple cider, but I can't drink much of that either
so I make & drink moonshine now :drinking: I mix it with plenty of water
never thought of the vet bit, I shall just have to take both in & let the vet work out who is crook; he should know :bluepaw:
I people have said collars to me b4 (even when I had German Shepherds) & I always say, "I never use collars as I live bush & they run around free; what would happen if they get caught up & start choking, I would never know"
I used to drink wine, but it is too acidic for me; I still have memories thou :barf:
a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his daks
he walks up to the bar & orders a drink
the bar man looks over & says, "do you know there is a steering wheel down your daks"?
the pirate goes, "ay, and it is drinking me nuts" :crackup:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
P6010331.JPG
Thank you beardrinksbeer for your newsy reply. I have taken an enjoyable "trip" through your enchanting media photos. I got as far as 30 photos but I'll go back. I lived in Australia (Sydney) a couple of years but unfortunately I haven't visited the S.E. park in your photos. Couldn't believe your twins "socializing" with the kangaroos!

I did visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary in Brisbane so far as animal parks go an many lovable sites throughout Australia.

By the way what are "daks"? excuse my ignorance.

Take care.

PS. The Photo is almost 40 years old!

Last edited:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have never held a koala, never been one around to hold
I am glad you like the pics :thumbsup:
I am the alpha male here & my word is that everyone gets on with each other or they will have to deal with me, so they get on with each other; everyone happy together :jive:
daks are trousers, pants or jeans or something like that

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cooee golondrina (cool name BTW)
used to drink & make beer for decades, but my guts ain't too good anymore with varies problems
so I started to make & drink apple cider, but I can't drink much of that either
so I make & drink moonshine now :drinking: I mix it with plenty of water
never thought of the vet bit, I shall just have to take both in & let the vet work out who is crook; he should know :bluepaw:
I people have said collars to me b4 (even when I had German Shepherds) & I always say, "I never use collars as I live bush & they run around free; what would happen if they get caught up & start choking, I would never know"
I used to drink wine, but it is too acidic for me; I still have memories thou :barf:
a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his daks
he walks up to the bar & orders a drink
the bar man looks over & says, "do you know there is a steering wheel down your daks"?
the pirate goes, "ay, and it is drinking me nuts" :crackup:
I think that's supposed to say arghhh it's driving me nuts