Post your sleeping beauties!!!

greglig

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 178241
I can finally tell my 5 month old kittens apart now (not really) :jive: Monster is at the head of the chair & Menace is below; Monster sometimes falls off onto Menace, if he falls the other way, he falls on the couch; sometimes a Bear pushes him over onto the couch, who ever said "let sleeping animals lie?" Menace gets me back (& head) during the night. I woke up the other morning with him gently biting my face, he fell asleep that way; kittens eh :seesaw:[/QUOTE]

Hi, what beautiful kitties, 2 kittens = much more fun. I love the names people come up with. I hope Menace does not turn into the mail slot menace I saw on youtube, it's funny though.

Also I prais you for adopting black cats. They need love and careing like all kittens and cats waiting for their forever home.

Cheers,
Greg.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View attachment 178241
I can finally tell my 5 month old kittens apart now (not really) :jive: Monster is at the head of the chair & Menace is below; Monster sometimes falls off onto Menace, if he falls the other way, he falls on the couch; sometimes a Bear pushes him over onto the couch, who ever said "let sleeping animals lie?" Menace gets me back (& head) during the night. I woke up the other morning with him gently biting my face, he fell asleep that way; kittens eh :seesaw:
Hi, what beautiful kitties, 2 kittens = much more fun. I love the names people come up with. I hope Menace does not turn into the mail slot menace I saw on youtube, it's funny though.

Also I prais you for adopting black cats. They need love and careing like all kittens and cats waiting for their forever home.

Cheers,
Greg.[/QUOTE]
2 kittens = more drinking :drinking:
my mailbox is 1 kilometre down the road, so it is too far for him to do that (just yet) :walk:

Gaven Kent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How beautiful! Carter the old and wise one is a real lap cat and spends from 6pm to bedtime on my partners lap demanding maximum fuss. It's a real pleasure. Hugo who is still a teenager in cat years isn't a big fan of the lap. As a kitten he loved it but he prefers his own armchair or sofa and one of us stroking his head and chin. I'm sure as he gets older he will grow to love the lap! He's also so big that it's like having a small dog on you

Gaven Kent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg

While Hugo was in a deep food and warmth induced sleep I have him a blindfold/eye mask. He didn't wake up and it was removed shortly after taking humiliating photos!

Last edited:

Gaven Kent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
image.jpeg

Talking about humiliating photos, this was 2015s Christmas card design for family and friends. The clip on collar and ties came from Poundland and (as the name suggests!) were £1 for both of them. They were photographed and then removed afterwards. The pain and anger of humiliation is so obvious. Whilst I edited the image several people were convinced that the collar and ties were photoshopped onto the image. Apart from messing with the colour it's 100% genuine. As was their anger for the whole of December!

Gaven Kent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 178842
Carter and Hugo in their conservatory that's becoming off limits to people!
IS now off limits to people is what I should say! It's become The Inside Outside and is the main hangout on miserable days like this. The underfloor heating left two cats glued to the floor from November-March and I'm sure the summer will have them sun worshipping as it becomes more like a greenhouse. All I know is that on the rare occasion we go out there we share a small bench while Hugo and Carter have a sofa and armchair between them. There's also a giant material cat play tube, rugs and favourite blankets folded up to give them options of where to sleep. I had to empty it yesterday to hoover as moulting season is here and there was fur everywhere. I was not popular!