Post your sleeping beauties!!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You meant a combined weight of 6kgs or is it 6kg each? :headscratch: If it's each, it's way toooooo heavyyyyyy!! :eek3:
6kgs each :rockout: I just noticed it when the vet weighed them, they were in a little cage, but he would have weighed the cage first I reckon. between them, they eat 1 can of food, 8 chicken necks, some dry food & milk each day; they eat more than me :bat:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Too HEAVYYYYYY! :eek3:
I read somewhere here on TCS that you don't have to worry about how much you feed kittens, so they eat as much as they like :barf: they have dry food all the time inside & they get chook necks when they ask me for them :catrub: I don't count how many mice are around the place & since the weather is turning, there are Bonong moths at night here sometimes :banana2: they are nice to eat, I have been told :beerchug: I wonder what else they eat when they are in the bush? they are very active them two :dance: climbing trees is very energy intensive

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Ya, that's right. Kittens eat a lot and feed as much as they can eat.

But still, better keep tab on the weight. They'll slow down on the intake as they grow older

Give them a hug for me :)

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ya, that's right. Kittens eat a lot and feed as much as they can eat.

But still, better keep tab on the weight. They'll slow down on the intake as they grow older

Give them a hug for me :)
if they put on too much weight, I could always get a leg off so they will weigh less :hyper:

I shall go a walk up the back & find them & give them a hug for you :grouphug2: it is 10.24am here & the fog is still on the ground

have a good 1 :drinking: cheers

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
he really looks like he is enjoying his sleep in the top picture :cloud9:

my two has a bit of white on their chest as well; this is not a picture of their chest :crazy:

IMG_0718.JPG

they were trying to sleep in my desk draw yesterday before the footy :sleep2:

IMG_0728.JPG

now they like my chair; we watched the footy in it yesterday arvo (carn The Hawks), now they prefer that than their two couches, or the draw, or the floor, or ...... :dizzy: oh well

IMG_0732.JPG

Cerraigh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
he really looks like he is enjoying his sleep in the top picture :cloud9:

my two has a bit of white on their chest as well; this is not a picture of their chest :crazy:

View attachment 177607

they were trying to sleep in my desk draw yesterday before the footy :sleep2:

View attachment 177608

now they like my chair; we watched the footy in it yesterday arvo (carn The Hawks), now they prefer that than their two couches, or the draw, or the floor, or ...... :dizzy: oh well

View attachment 177609
I adore black kitties. Beautiful cats!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know much about where you are from but here in the states you can actually neuter them at beginning 6 weeks in some states but even at 8 in others...

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really dislike this new format#!! I just tried to quote and reply well it didnt...sorry for being negative but this is just too much