Post your sleeping beauties!!!

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well sunshine Henry first. We have 3 rescues in the basement with outside cat cages and door to garage. I was working in the yard and looked up to see Henry sitting on top of the cage. I went over and picked him up, put him in a carrier, and off to the vet to be "tutored ". He is the best cat with no problems. I think he must have been somebody's but we live out in the country. Nearest neighbors are a farmer who does not spay or neuter his barn cats so when the population gets too dense they come across the road to us. Henry gets along with all our inside cats and is an outside during the day and inside at night.

Molly ah an interesting story. We were over at a friends when he got a delivery from UPS . When the truck door opened out jumped this kitten. When we called to her she came right to us! Our friend is a dog trials man and hates cats so we knew what that meant. The guy from UPS said this was fairly common to find cats in his truck. So we put her in a box and took her home. She is the sweetest cat! But any space big enough to hold her is where she goes.

So in the garage we have sweetly, morti and tigger. The inside house cats are spunky, Dolly, Henry and molly. All rescues, thanks to the local farmers except molly.

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes I know 1cat!! I thought exactly the same and went to do it!! He rolled over and off the couch and went to look for food!!