Post your sleeping beauties!!!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten That's a lot of absolutely magnificent floof to warm, too! :hearthrob: :blackcat2::hearthrob:
She gets way floofier in the winter! She's indoor only so I can only assume it's mostly because she spent some time outside before I found her - it can get really cold here in winter, like high 30s even, mostly low 40s, so I think her body got used to growing a warm coat in winter bc she was outdoors. Now even tho she's inside, come september she starts fluffing up :)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She gets way floofier in the winter! She's indoor only so I can only assume it's mostly because she spent some time outside before I found her - it can get really cold here in winter, like high 30s even, mostly low 40s, so I think her body got used to growing a warm coat in winter bc she was outdoors. Now even tho she's inside, come september she starts fluffing up :)
Our beloved angel Rani was a floofer and when we moved from East L.A. Metro up to the Mojave, she just floofed OUT in winter. I was amazed at what a floofball she became then!
IMG_1159.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so fluffy! And and a Sylvester cat too - one of my faves!
Thank you! If you could have known her, you would have loved her. She had the sweetest nature -- my best "nurse" when I was down or sick -- and "mama" to various kittens who were rescued after her.
IMG_1162.JPG

Here she is with the love of her life, Nicolas T. Cat, behind her and Maryam on the other side of the door. All are up there watchin' now, ever in my heart.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you! If you could have known her, you would have loved her. She had the sweetest nature -- my best "nurse" when I was down or sick -- and "mama" to various kittens who were rescued after her. View attachment 407279
Here she is with the love of her life, Nicolas T. Cat, behind her and Maryam on the other side of the door. All are up there watchin' now, ever in my heart.
I'm sure I would've :hearthrob: