Post your sleeping beauties!!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahaha! She's a European Maine Coon. At this age, they're all ears. It's hilarious to look at, but makes them adorable. And her name is Diamond, JinxysDen Diamonds and Rust, so it's funny how close your name is to hers.

Your cat is beautiful (I think all cats are beautiful, but yours is beautiful by cat standards) I love that coat and texture. Does she have some kind of rexed breed background that you know of? The waviness of her fur is gorgeous, and I love the blue and white color. I'm trying to get ahold of a blue right now actually.

Oh thank you. Our girl Gypsy was a neighborhood stray that we first saw jumping out of our apartment dumpster in the Spring of 2016 so we don't have any idea of her past or ancestry. When I first took her to the vet in October 2016 they thought she was 1 or 2 yrs old and said she was a Domestic short-hair although I think she is more a DMH. She is TNR so she had already been spayed and had her poor little ear clipped. My phone camera isn't the greatest showing colors, she is more gray and white than blue. It never captures the correct color of her eyes either.
JinxysDen Diamonds and Rust is a beautiful name for a beautiful kitty. Diamond is the name of a very special and beloved horse from my younger days. He had a white diamond shape on the side of his neck. Sorry I took so long to respond, sometimes I don't get alerts.

Mouse80

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The one on the right, Jinx, was one of my best animals ever. She had neurological problems that vets could never figure out. She only weighed three pounds, couldn’t walk, but she’d injury herself just to be near me.

Most of the time, because she was so light, I just threw her over my arm, and carried her everywhere, including grocery stores! (Sorry, but I was tired of seeing baloney “therapy dogs”, and I hated leaving her.)

Love you girl. RIP

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 243904 I have known those paralysis symptons Marts. My late husband Pierre would refuse to get up whenever my angel Cucumella was sleeping on his lap.
golondrina golondrina - A distinguished gentleman with a very contented kitty. This reminds me so much of a photograph of James Joyce with his grey Tabby - right down to Pierre's gold-rimmed spectacles.