1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Sorry in advance that this doesn't go with the theme of the thread, but this is my favorite photos so far. My camera really doesn't seem to capture her fluff in its full glory, but this this is the closest it's come.

View attachment 241468
My, gramma what big ears you have! (and what big beautiful ears they are too!)

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My, gramma what big ears you have! (and what big beautiful ears they are too!)
Hahaha! She's a European Maine Coon. At this age, they're all ears. It's hilarious to look at, but makes them adorable. And her name is Diamond, JinxysDen Diamonds and Rust, so it's funny how close your name is to hers.

Your cat is beautiful (I think all cats are beautiful, but yours is beautiful by cat standards) I love that coat and texture. Does she have some kind of rexed breed background that you know of? The waviness of her fur is gorgeous, and I love the blue and white color. I'm trying to get ahold of a blue right now actually.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra used to start her nights cuddled against me after some kneading on my chest and sometime later she would climb up to the highest level of her cat tree to spend almost the rest of her sleeping time up there. For the last few weeks she has been reversing her "timing" When I say it's time for bed she climbs up to the top of her cat tree and sleeps there until around 3 am and THEN dives from there into my bed waking me up under the effects of an earthquake. By then after some affetionate kissing licks she is ready to cuddle against me and remains quite still until getting up time with kneading and kissing galore.
P6190708.JPG
It beats me that she wants to sleep up there where she has to curl her tail acrosss her body because of lack of room.

Last edited: