thegoldensnitch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh, this is a hard one!   Cats are so hard to catch in pictures when moving fast...  

but here are a couple of him engaged in 'good kitty' behaviours such as trying to pull his Catit Circuit out from under the sofa where I'd stashed it, and hunting on his cat tree.  

checkers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Great topic and some fun pics posted. But as @MServant  says, it’s hard to capture real play in a still photo. I too have photos of tails disappearing from the corners of photos!  Here are a few of my foster kitties, some slightly blurred due to the amazing speed of the subjects!

Fun with the kitty litter bag.

This toy worm didn't stand a chance with these prowling kitties.

This was their favourite toy.

And plastic straws came a close second.

Boxes were also a great hit!

You certainly don't need to spend much on 'toys' to entertain your fur babies.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
And plastic straws came a close second.

Boxes were also a great hit!

You certainly don't need to spend much on 'toys' to entertain your fur babies.  

This was one of Mouse's more athlitic descents - usually he goes for the 'verticle drop' and lands unceremoneously on his side or something.... LoL

checkers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a character is Mouse, @MServant.  He sure was a chunky boy at 11 weeks.

Did you have some disco music playing?  Looks like he and his mum were having a jive while they thought the humans weren't watching!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ah yes, the joys of DaBird @Draco  .  Great photos.  Who's pasting who to the floor to stop them getting at something in that second picture?  Hee hee.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Sundar has a fascination with Nilah's tail.. his all time favourite plaything.  It doesn't help her that she constantly 'wags' it.

Here he is as a little kitten, at the beginning of the whole tail fetish thing...

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Sundar has a fascination with Nilah's tail.. his all time favourite plaything.  It doesn't help her that she constantly 'wags' it.

Here he is as a little kitten, at the beginning of the whole tail fetish thing...

No picture , but my parents had a male cat (half Siamese and was VERY smart) who we swore used his extremely long tail as a "fishing lure" to draw in (maybe piss off us a better term) the other male cat in the household. Junior and Seamus. Junior was jet black and alpha, and poor Seamus was all white with a sweet, lonely attitude and the longest whiskers I have ever seen (8 inches). But Seamus knew he was being baited...it was part of the fun, seeing him stare at the tip of Juniors tail, waiting for Junior to catch on to it--and then...The Tail....!!! [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

sue1966

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Burt can be a little nightmare especially at Xmas! [emoji]128570[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji]