Post Your Outdoors Shots Of Your Cats/dogs/etc.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some shots of Tiger in the long grass... there's a clump of grass near the deck which I leave in place for the kittehs, and Tiger has taken to lying in the center of it, LOL. Check out the little varmint, could be his larger namesake, aye? :cool2:

IMG_2645.JPG IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2637.JPG IMG_2638.JPG IMG_2640.JPG IMG_2641.JPG IMG_2642.JPG IMG_2643.JPG IMG_2736.JPG IMG_2737.JPG

Had a little trouble uploading these, hope they all come through properly... don't mind the garden hose, I was probably watering or getting ready to water when I took these, LOL. Usually the hose is stored in a neat Flemish Coil on the nearby slab, 10-4? :runaround:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My yard is actually much larger than the fenced section which wraps around my home like a horseshoe, and I haven't yet devoted much time to the yard, since I've been focused upon the interior of my home during this ongoing rehab number. However, the fenced section offers *some* protection for the cats, though a coyote could easily leap over it. The varmints don't usually stray this far into the 'hood in the daytime, and I try to get all the cats inside before dark. Morning routine includes letting the kittehs into the yard so they can play around... I like to start 'em off in the fenced section so they can sniff the air and check for critters beyond the fence. That large detached log I propped in one corner of the yard is great for this purpose: the cats climb atop it and peer over the fence to check the 'hood, LOL. Here are some shots of the yard, including the four small citrus trees I planted in spring, they're slowly coming along despite the no-show monsoon. :dunno:

IMG_2742.JPG IMG_2749.JPG IMG_2744.JPG IMG_2748.JPG IMG_2738.JPG IMG_2740.JPG IMG_2741.JPG IMG_2750.JPG IMG_2751.JPG IMG_2752.JPG IMG_2735.JPG IMG_2734.JPG IMG_2733.JPG IMG_2731.JPG IMG_2692.JPG

Jeez, the dirt looks ugly in these pics, LOL... guess I've grown accustomed to it, but eventually I'll rent or buy a Roto-Tiller and redo the yard, just haven't gotten to it yet. See that old stump back by the shed? I was gonna yank that out months ago, but the kittehs liked it so much that I left it in the ground... reckon I'll work around it later, or add on to it with some cat-related structure. All the kittehs like sharpening their claws on it, and they play "King of the Mountain" on it almost every day (I'll have to get some pics of that, it is hilarious). Oh, yeah, Phoenix has grown fast enough to reach the birdbath, LOL. That knucklehaid!!! All the cats love rolling in that dirt patch, maybe they should use the birdbath afterward, yeah? Last pic just shows some flowers in my yard, I save all flowers because I enjoy the colors! :purplebutterfly:

P.S. For those wondering, that metal framework is my hammock stand, I have a primo Pawleys Island Hammock I use in cooler weather, and it's also great for stargazing, the night skies here are incredible!!! So many stars overhead, some of 'em so bright they look like celestial LEDs, LOL. :eek:

Last edited:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Probably hard to see in this first pic, but there's a huge rabbit running uphill along the curb, I spooked him this morning when I tried to get close enough for a pic, LOL... :eek:

IMG_2729.JPG IMG_2690.JPG IMG_2689.JPG IMG_2688.JPG IMG_2687.JPG IMG_2686.JPG IMG_2685.JPG IMG_2684.JPG IMG_2683.JPG IMG_2682.JPG IMG_2681.JPG IMG_2644.JPG IMG_2725.JPG IMG_2726.JPG

Guess ya can't really see the rabbit, but it was bigger than any of my cats, LOL. The monsoon hasn't really shown up this year, but the other day we actually had some rain and the sky was rather dramatic... some shots are "enhanced" by this Canon cam in 'Creative Shots' mode, but the clouds are real, LOL. I threw in a shot of Crackhead lying on one corner of the deck, and a couple pics of feeding time at the zoo this morning... for once, Crackhead decided to eat on the floor rather than the counter, LOL. I don't care where he eats, I'm not worried about the counter, and I clean it prior to any food preparation, 10-4? :popcorn: