Post Your Outdoors Shots Of Your Cats/dogs/etc.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not even a single claw mark, so not canine; too small for BigFoot; a little drag of the lifted paws. The single image is on a turnaround; Canada Lynx or GibsCat, I think, and too small for a Lynx unless it was a late litter and a very young one. Can't be Bob - he never goes out.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woe, I can't believe I've missed this thread until now! All your pictures are amazing and I am very jealous of your photographic skills and about the fact that some of your cats even seem to be able to stay still for a whole second to allow you taking the picture. Freya is part shark and if she doesn't move she will fall dead, I guess :D

Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woe, I can't believe I've missed this thread until now! All your pictures are amazing and I am very jealous of your photographic skills and about the fact that some of your cats even seem to be able to stay still for a whole second to allow you taking the picture. Freya is part shark and if she doesn't move she will fall dead, I guess :D
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Bengals are like that. Kind of like Snowshoes and Burmese (sorry gareth gareth ) - if they don't break something RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!!!! they'll die of boredom.

;)

You're right though - the original idea for the thread was from foxxycat foxxycat - and these are some of the best photos on TCS.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gareth gareth - Both Mia and Loki are incredibly beautiful cats, despite their destructive proclivities accident-proneness. Of course, I feel that way about a certain Snowshoe too....
I'm proud of them obviously, but in all honesty I couldn't care less what they looked like. Mia sleeps next to my head every night and Loki wraps around my feet. You couldn't ask for more affectionate cats. Despite the fact they are basically teeth, claws and muscle they never use them on people. And the same cats that shred the house, also do this, which is why I love them.

DSC_0140.jpg

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm proud of them obviously, but in all honesty I couldn't care less what they looked like. Mia sleeps next to my head every night and Loki wraps around my feet. You couldn't ask for more affectionate cats. Despite the fact they are basically teeth, claws and muscle they never use them on people. And the same cats that shred the house, also do this, which is why I love them.

View attachment 210495
I hope this pictures is already in Tender Moments, because It is difficult to get any tender than this :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Bengals are like that. Kind of like Snowshoes and Burmese (sorry gareth gareth ) - if they don't break something RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!!!! they'll die of boredom.

;)

You're right though - the original idea for the thread was from foxxycat foxxycat - and these are some of the best photos on TCS.

You are too kind 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine

It's been too cold to take more photos and there's SNOW outside!! OMG the dumb mice are raising holy you know what=so I would love it if it would get warm again so I can kick those dirty little things outside instead of using yucky mouse traps...got something funny I will share in the positive thread..hahaha