Post your favorite photo of your cat!

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous cats, everybody!!! Every cat is unique in its own special way! [emoji]9786[/emoji] [emoji]9786[/emoji]

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gosh.  It's soooo hard to pick a favorite photo.  But here goes.

I took this pic one day while Archie helped me change the bedding.  He loves to play hide 'n seek.  The photo always reminds me of Archie's playful nature.

And one of Lucy.   We took her outdoors once to let her explore.  It was a wonderful day, full of beautiful and funny memories.  She was such a sweet baby.

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gosh.  It's soooo hard to pick a favorite photo.  But here goes.

I took this pic one day while Archie helped me change the bedding.  He loves to play hide 'n seek.  The photo always reminds me of Archie's playful nature.

And one of Lucy.   We took her outdoors once to let her explore.  It was a wonderful day, full of beautiful and funny memories.  She was such a sweet baby.
These are both so beautiful!

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is one of the cutest cats I have ever seen. He reminds me of an orange tabby we had named "ain't Worth" that our other cat brought up from the woods. He was so handsome.  We worked everyday with "ain't Worth" trying to feed him from our hands( dropping food from where he was to where we were sitting) so we could eventually start petting and taming him. After months ... one day he came all the way up to me then i put a few bits of dried food in my lap. He jumped into my lap and started eating. You can not imagine how surprised and happy we were. We had truly accomplished something with him. A few months later he became ill so off to the vet we went only two find out two things ... 1. "Ain't Worth" was a she. 2. She had feline Leukemia.  A sad and funny story but she was one of my favorite cats. She was loved!

Thank you for sharing your pictures of Monty and reminding me of fond memories with "ain't Worth". :-)