Post your favorite photo of your cat!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've already posted a picture on here a long time ago, (the after bath pict)  but here is another one of my favorites, I have so many!!

This is Angel when he still went outside, over 4 years ago now.

I love the green grass & his green eyes!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great pics everyone and I love cats pictures.  I wanted to share this with you, my girls pic together.

This is my favorite of Macha and Mia,  some of you seen it already lol I just want to be here on this thread :-)

They're both lovely but the little one is soooo sweet.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A friend I haven't seen in a while stopped over this weekend. One of the first things out of her mouth was, "OMG! If a cat ever did that to my furniture, I'd kill it!"

I told her that I trained my cats to mark my furniture so that if anyone ever breaks in and steals it, I can identify it! 

Actually, this is the ONLY piece of furniture that they scratch on (Thank God!) and it doesn't bother me in the least. The chair is 15 years old and I think I paid something like $35 for it. I have a hell of a lot more invested in my cats than the cost of an old chair!

Have any of your cats claimed a specific piece of furniture as 'their own'? 

View media item 319173

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No, I just declaw mine.......jk jk jk........*sigh*.......sorry, bad joke.

Seriously, I just trim their nails. I have to because when they get too long, these scratch up the floors really bad when they run around like banshees out of hell!! I can see why property owners wouldn't want a cat owner in a brand new building. I'm trying to buck that trend.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, I just declaw mine.......jk jk jk........*sigh*.......sorry, bad joke.

Seriously, I just trim their nails. I have to because when they get too long, these scratch up the floors really bad when they run around like banshees out of hell!! I can see why property owners wouldn't want a cat owner in a brand new building. I'm trying to buck that trend.

Last edited:

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
​Mocha is a cutie!

Awww
Angel

Thank you Stewball for nice comments, Mia can be really sweet if she want too  :-)

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:heart4: ​Mocha is a cutie!

Awww :heart4: Angel

Thank you Stewball for nice comments, Mia can be really sweet if she want too  :-)
Thanks! Both of your cats are beautiful! It seems like they get along so well too![emoji]9786[/emoji]

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about your compression Fyllis. I had suffered one myself a few years ago between L4 and L5. I'm currently recuperating from a herniated disc in the same region. Having back issues is just part of my life and I understand what you're going through. Hope you feel and get better!

I think once cats claim something as their own, its theirs right, lol! Children def destroy more than cats do thats for sure, lol!

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A friend I haven't seen in a while stopped over this weekend. One of the first things out of her mouth was, "OMG! If a cat ever did that to my furniture, I'd kill it!"
I told her that I trained my cats to mark my furniture so that if anyone ever breaks in and steals it, I can identify it! 

Actually, this is the ONLY piece of furniture that they scratch on (Thank God!) and it doesn't bother me in the least. The chair is 15 years old and I think I paid something like $35 for it. I have a hell of a lot more invested in my cats than the cost of an old chair!

Have any of your cats claimed a specific piece of furniture as 'their own'? 

View media item 319173
I don't have a picture of it on this phone but my calico tabby Zena had a chair all to herself. I found this great red leather chair at a thrift store and the second I brought it home she claimed it. Never scratched it, just shed all over it and never let the other cats on it. Which was funny, because Isy was the queen of everything else but couldn't for the life of her get Zena out of that chair.

Zena passed away almost a year and a half ago but that chair will always be hers. We still just call it 'Zena's chair'.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had an old chair that was the only thing my cats scratched on. When we moved, the dog took it over, but they have their cat tree now so they use it.