Post your favorite photo of your cat!

D

Deleted member 73596

Wow hes really beautiful hes so like my brodie whos 1 the 14th May is he a maine coon
What's with birthdays on may 14th?
Now that's my friend Lauren, George Lucas (creator of star wars), my grandmother, and now a very fluffy set of cats.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, he's gorgeous. :)
thank you. He was and a good boy and an all day lap cat. I had him from age 3 months till nearly 20. It broke my heart sending him to rainbow bridge. I felt like a murderer arranging for the vet to come and do it. I have a lovely photo of him sitting in my sister's bag looking up at her looking down and stroking him. I'll have to photograph the photo.
He always had lipstick on his nose!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What's with birthdays on may 14th?
Now that's my friend Lauren, George Lucas (creator of star wars), my grandmother, and now a very fluffy set of cats.
That's funny!!! My best friend's birthday is May 14th also.....Must have been a cold winter. 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi!

I thought I'd share my beautiful girl Gato Grin's picture. Regardless of her Spanish title "Gato" (Male cat), she's actually a girl.

This is definitely my favorite on of Gato Grin. She looks so poised and elegant standing there just posing. She adores  having her picture taken and it's no wonder since she's so beautiful inside and out. I was always wary of cats because off all the bad things said about them, but when came roaming around my house I fell in love with her and started to feed her my hamster's food (something he was not happy about). Worry not! My hamster was quite the robust one since I fed him everything from a mix of grain, veggies and his favorite: Cat food!

Without further ado here she is!

View media item 267162

D

Deleted member 73596

I love that tiny patch of white on her forehead.
And you're right, she's so elegant.:)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  It will be very hard to see them go to their forever homes 

I didn't realise you had a gray kitten too!   What a bunch of heart breakers....   I don't think I could ever keep a mamma cat as there's no way I could part with any of the kittens.  I'd have to live in a mansion and have lots of other people staying in the house too so that all the cats could have the attention they wanted and needed without me loosing them.  
   Grey Conan looks very like Mouse did in a photo I was sent of when he was tiny and still with his fur mom!    I'd love love love to see little Conan over in the Blue cats thread I have a link to in my signature.