Post your favorite photo of your cat!

gmmc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is such a beautiful story, thank you so much for sharing it. Monty is a Maine Coon x, 18 months old. He is absolutely adorable but is a complete hooligan! I also have Georgia, a pedigree blue/tortie Maine Coon, she'll be 3 next week.

Last edited:

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh ... I knew they were gorgeous ... I love main coon cats although I do not know that much about them other than they are large cats are they not? Georgia looks very regal and Monty's coloring and sweet facial expression is what reminded me of Ain't Worth. Both are adorable. 

jo kreps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kricket is another gorgeous cat ... what is he/she a main coon or ? Look at that face. Love this picture and the lighting is wonderful. Thanks for sharing Fyllis!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kricket is another gorgeous cat ... what is he/she a main coon or ? Look at that face. Love this picture and the lighting is wonderful. Thanks for sharing Fyllis!
Thank you! Yes, he is a Maine Coon. 

gmmc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh ... I knew they were gorgeous ... I love main coon cats although I do not know that much about them other than they are large cats are they not? Georgia looks very regal and Monty's coloring and sweet facial expression is what reminded me of Ain't Worth. Both are adorable. 
Thank you! Yes, they are big cats, although Georgia is very slim, she eats well but still stays skinny. She is around 5kg. Monty is already 5.5kg!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Kricket looks like he's posing for the paparazzi. He is so gorgeous! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

susan o

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Those Maine coon cats are awesome looking. So big and beautiful ! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW! Didn't they were that much. I'm sure they are because I've read a lot about them and their temperament and they're amazing cats to own! Congrats!

Last edited: