Post Your Cats Sun Bathing

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No words on how to describe this beauty!
I love how clam she is .. do you take her out to the beach a lot?
oh and those dazzling eyes:loveeyes:
Thank you, I love her.

I have taken her twice, when I first got her because I had to feed her often. And this summer, I got her a little tent so she has somewhere to hide if she needed to. She loved the tent and the beach.

I will be taking her every time I go.

This was the first time I took her she was about 6 weeks
IMG_8369.jpg

IMG_8370.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I love her.

I have taken her twice, when I first got her because I had to feed her often. And this summer, I got her a little tent so she has somewhere to hide if she needed to. She loved the tent and the beach.

View attachment 198283

View attachment 198284
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - She looks utterly astounded in the first picture - you can almost hear what she's thinking as she looks at all that sand. "OMG - wonder who scoops dis box?????"

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - She looks utterly astounded in the first picture - you can almost hear what she's thinking as she looks at all that sand. "OMG - wonder who scoops dis box?????"

She was overwhelmed at first, then after a little while she got comfortable and started to explore, but never went too far from me.

And she actually did use it as her giant litter box. :lol: (I was prepared for that)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Korinmewmew, just be careful of seagulls! I'm not kidding. My first kitty was a lynx point and I also took her to a beach when she was a kitten. It was fun, but the seagulls were unpredictable, insane and swooped; they tried swarming on her. Very scary! I could imagine they'd scoop up my kitten and fly away with her! It made me too nervous to take her to the beach again.
:dizzy:

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Korinmewmew, just be careful of seagulls! I'm not kidding. My first kitty was a lynx point and I also took her to a beach when she was a kitten. It was fun, but the seagulls were unpredictable, insane and swooped; they tried swarming on her. Very scary! I could imagine they'd scoop up my kitten and fly away with her! It made me too nervous to take her to the beach again.
:dizzy:
I understand your concern, I was very careful because I was also concerned about seagulls, she was so tiny. Also she was never too far away from me, and had lots of helpers taking care of her. Now I have the tent if she feels unsafe, and I keep her on a leash.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I love her.

I have taken her twice when I first got her because I had to feed her often. And this summer, I got her a little tent so she has somewhere to hide if she needed to. She loved the tent and the beach.

View attachment 198283

View attachment 198284
her color is absolute perfection!
I hope you have many great memories with her on the beach .. oh how I wish Alice would stay calm like that:sweat:.. one time I took her with me to a beach (on a leash of course) and she was so scared! running around until she finally found the villa's stairs and climbed them running as fast as she can!