Post Your Cats Sun Bathing

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The phenomenon of feline photosynthesis, or "fetosynthesis", is an oft-observed but rarely studied mechanism of energy conversion.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is true that Cucumella is very affectionate. She cannot get enough cuddling. She is also very gentle even with little humans (one or two years old) who can be tiresome sometimes. When she has had enough from them she walks away and hides but I never known her to react aggressively.

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is true that Cucumella is very affectionate. She cannot get enough cuddling. She is also very gentle even with little humans (one or two years old) who can be tiresome sometimes. When she has had enough from them she walks away and hides but I never known her to react aggressively.
P2130066.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!
God bless her and I hope she has a very long , healthy life ahead of her! :loveeyes:

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dear old Peanut, feeling that at age 20½, he's not required to do any housework.

View attachment 195234

A simple truth: even in his youth, he never so much as once vacuumed a floor nor washed the dishes.
:flail:Cutie!
but he does his intended chores perfectly! sleeping and being cute are harder than they sound to be;)

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise