Post Your Cats Sun Bathing

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is obviously the different colouring and then the first one is plump and round while the second one is slim and elegant. Finally their eyes have a different colour. Something else?

They are both very handsome.
You win the prize! The Snowshoe will be headed down to South America as soon as the Post Office reopens on Tuesday!

;)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine asked to spot the differences not the similarities Norachan. :whistle: I think you are trying to get Snowshoe sent over to Japan :nono: he has been promised to Cucumella.
I've sent that Snowshoe to Norachan Norachan three times, and every time it comes back, "no such addressee." The last time the box was stamped, "no such place as Mount Fuji." I understand that @Kieka has been having similar problems with her two Snowshoes. Last we talked, one of hers came back with, "1600 is an invalid address for Pennsylvania Avenue," scrawled across the box.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I've sent that Snowshoe to Norachan Norachan three times, and every time it comes back, "no such addressee." The last time the box was stamped, "no such place as Mount Fuji." I understand that @Kieka has been having similar problems with her two Snowshoes. Last we talked, one of hers came back with, "1600 is an invalid address for Pennsylvania Avenue," scrawled across the box.
I think the 'Shoe' is of the wrong size......:popworm:
IMG_3042.GIF

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I've sent that Snowshoe to Norachan Norachan three times, and every time it comes back, "no such addressee." The last time the box was stamped, "no such place as Mount Fuji."
Really!? I can't imagine how that happened. Sophie has been looking forward to having a real snowshoe visit her.

Sophie27.jpg

Don't worry golondrina golondrina It will only be a short visit. I'll make sure the lovely Moo Shu gets to your place soon. (Just as soon as she's helped Sophie get revenge on her brother Albert for all the mean tricks he plays on her.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Really!? I can't imagine how that happened. Sophie has been looking forward to having a real snowshoe visit her.

View attachment 194679

Don't worry golondrina golondrina It will only be a short visit. I'll make sure the lovely Moo Shu gets to your place soon. (Just as soon as she's helped Sophie get revenge on her brother Albert for all the mean tricks he plays on her.)
I love how Sophie is so relaxed and taking a deep die into memory lane :lol::hearthrob: