Post Your Cats Sun Bathing

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that a wonderful catio I see? Definitely a wonderful sun spot for Mads and for Daisy as well!;):lovecat3::lovecat3:
No, that‘s the deck on our house in Queensland - Maddie spent lots of time in her last two years lolling around there. It was high above the ground (house was built on a slope) and she could gaze down disdainfully at my sister’s dogs.

The pic of Daisy is in my bedroom in Victoria - a tiny unit in a retirement village.

Mads and Daisy never met; I adopted Daisy five days after Maddie crossed the bridge. I would have adopted another cat soon enough, but Phoebe was crying and lonely (even though Mads didn’t like her much) so it became more urgent than I would have expected.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, that‘s the deck on our house in Queensland - Maddie spent lots of time in her last two years lolling around there. It was high above the ground (house was built on a slope) and she could gaze down disdainfully at my sister’s dogs.

The pic of Daisy is in my bedroom in Victoria - a tiny unit in a retirement village.

Mads and Daisy never met; I adopted Daisy five days after Maddie crossed the bridge. I would have adopted another cat soon enough, but Phoebe was crying and lonely (even though Mads didn’t like her much) so it became more urgent than I would have expected.
Awww. Our beloved angel Suha (my avatar) who left us last June, started off interested in Elvis, but something changed and she barely tolerated him. He misses her very much, though, as do I.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww. Our beloved angel Suha (my avatar) who left us last June, started off interested in Elvis, but something changed and she barely tolerated him. He misses her very much, though, as do I.
I adopted Phoebe when our previous cat, Freya, passed away, as company for Maddie. In hindsight I think Mads would probably have been happier on her own! Phoebe always wanted to play or roughhouse.

Fortunately Daisy and Phoebe get on much better, especially considering we live in such a tiny place now. I don’t think Mads would have coped with it at all well, but these two do. I also suspect Mads is looking down approvingly when Daisy jumps Phoebe!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I adopted Phoebe when our previous cat, Freya, passed away, as company for Maddie. In hindsight I think Mads would probably have been happier on her own! Phoebe always wanted to play or roughhouse.

Fortunately Daisy and Phoebe get on much better, especially considering we live in such a tiny place now. I don’t think Mads would have coped with it at all well, but these two do. I also suspect Mads is looking down approvingly when Daisy jumps Phoebe!
Four people of any species living in a small space can be bliss...or not. I lived for a year in 332 sq. ft. with my then three cats. Fortunately there was a tall armoire included that gave them the opportunity to be up and safe and calm. My shy girl would spend quite a lot of time up there while my social girl and boy were almost always together. *I fit in wherever I could.*

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
First post here. What wonderful cats/owners :)

Here is Ella (the Bella) at almost five months old. She woke up after snoozing on her "purple circle" toy.
She’s beautiful! Of course. :)

Welcome to The Cat Site! So glad you’ve joined and posted a picture of your bella Ella. Feel free to introduce yourself in New Cats on the Block with more pics! We love pictures.
New Cats on the Block