Post Your Cats Sun Bathing

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW You must have your hands full Norachan. ALL the ones posted recently are lovely but the last one posted by 1CatOverThLine is outstanding! Do you live in a large property? Do they have a roof of their own? Do they sleep with you in turns or no one? Could fill a page with my questions and admiration! :clap2:

nahui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW You must have your hands full Norachan. ALL the ones posted recently are lovely but the last one posted by 1CatOverThLine is outstanding! Do you live in a large property? Do they have a roof of their own? Do they sleep with you in turns or no one? Could fill a page with my questions and admiration! :clap2:
:yeah:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you.

:blush:

They have a big fenced-in enclosure and a cat door, so they can come in and out as they please. Yes, it is a lot of work and I have two jobs so that I can afford their food and vet's bills, but they're worth it. More than worth it.

:cloud9:

There are pictures of the whole gang and their enclosure here.

Moving House, Taking The Colony With Me.