Post Your Cats On Your Bed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rayleigh's favourite place to nap is on the bed 😂 he has his own, but he prefers mine

View attachment 381641View attachment 381643View attachment 381644View attachment 381645
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! He's so precious! I love all cats, and the mature cats really have my heart. My cats right now are Baby Su, 16, and Elvis, 13. They both prefer the Cal King bed in the master bedroom that they let me share, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't sleep without them.

skygem

Guardian of a little old grandpa named Rayleigh
Young Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! He's so precious! I love all cats, and the mature cats really have my heart. My cats right now are Baby Su, 16, and Elvis, 13. They both prefer the Cal King bed in the master bedroom that they let me share, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't sleep without them.
Oh my gosh I know the feeling. He usually sleeps with me, but once in a while he falls asleep on the lounge or the cat tree, and can't be bothered to move to my bed when the lights go out.

Those nights are the hardest for me to fall asleep 😂

And I'm the same irt older cats. My boy is ~8-10yo and the moment I saw him on the shelter's site, I was completely smitten. He's been with me a month now and idk what I'd do without him.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh I know the feeling. He usually sleeps with me, but once in a while he falls asleep on the lounge or the cat tree, and can't be bothered to move to my bed when the lights go out.

Those nights are the hardest for me to fall asleep 😂

And I'm the same irt older cats. My boy is ~8-10yo and the moment I saw him on the shelter's site, I was completely smitten. He's been with me a month now and idk what I'd do without him.
He's absolutely adorable!!!:redheartpump::bluecat::redheartpump::heartshape: