Post Your Cats On Your Bed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tobermorey tobermorey what a beautiful quilt, cat, and pic! You're right, too -- the quilt compliments Mocha's beautiful colors and swirls so well!
...and V vince I think you're right! Elvis does seem to have delusions of grandeur at times. He's very territorial -- with no real need to be -- and treats Baby Su, his elder sister, more like something to chase. :devilcat::bicolorcat:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucy normally doesn't like a camera, and she rarely ever holds a casual pose for long. I was fortunate the other day and she was pretty relaxed and looking like the Princess she is.

View attachment 372294
Oh, yes, she's gorgeous, isn't she? And very intelligent, too, I can see by her interests ;)🌟☀

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Jack and Echo are so adorable! And sweet Gypsy with her Cat Dancer! And SOMBRA with her beautiful environment! So nice to see you again, Sombra...it's been awhile! golondrina golondrina that is a beautiful headboard. My father's bedroom suite kind of reminds me of it. It is called Monterey Mission style, and it was popular here in California circa the 1920s.
IMG_1561.JPG

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:Beautiful Sombra and a beautiful painting :touched::wave2:
Thank you Dusty Diamond. The picture on the wall was painted by my grandaughter Lorena almost 5 years ago for my 90th birthday.
Sombra is at present on antibiotics for a mild cold which fortunately hasn't gone further than sneezing. Not any temperature and no coughing.
Gypsy is as beautiful as ever. How old is she now?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Jack and Echo are so adorable! And sweet Gypsy with her Cat Dancer! And SOMBRA with her beautiful environment! So nice to see you again, Sombra...it's been awhile! golondrina golondrina that is a beautiful headboard. My father's bedroom suite kind of reminds me of it. It is called Monterey Mission style, and it was popular here in California circa the 1920s. View attachment 372306
Thank you tarasgirl. I admire your desk, is it your father's?
Sombra is tickled pink that you have noticed her absence but she wants to reassure you that she is very present and as full of mischief as ever. She sends her love to the 2 rascals who own you and trusts that they let you know who is the boss as she does.

Last edited: