Post Your Cats On Your Bed

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now THAT is true unconditional loyalty and love. A beautiful picture, as is the one of little beauty Sombra. How are you both faring?
Thank you tarasgirl, they were bonded to eachother. Always in my heart and my thoughts.

Sombra and I are fine, thank you. At this particular moment she is lying on my lap. She is growing more and more affectionate as she get older but nonetheless a real rascal always inventing naughty tricks.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you tarasgirl, they were bonded to eachother. Always in my heart and my thoughts.

Sombra and I are fine, thank you. At this particular moment she is lying on my lap. She is growing more and more affectionate as she get older but nonetheless a real rascal always inventing naughty tricks.
I often wish we could all just be in the same place as one another (our loved ones, families). Some things, I believe, we have to just take on Faith.
This is the wonderful thing about cats! They are so complex and they have many moods, just as humans do. Just as humans don't all speak the same language, but we can still be friends, so we can have dear feline friends.