Post Your Cats On Your Bed

Srwheeler

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Such a lovely family!
:loveeyes::redheartpump: We'd all love to know their names, ages, and more about them!
Binx- 4 years old. He’s a tower loving tuxedo boy. He always has to be at the top. Chunky 15 pound boy. Absolute unit. He was our first baby from our local pound.

Foxy- 4 years old. All black long haired. She’s our skittish little girl. Only wants attention when she wants it. Is in love with her dad. Cries if she can’t find him. She likes to stand like a prairie dog when she hears something interesting. And she loves to chatter at lights flickering on the walls. She was our second baby from the same pound.

Lola- 6-7 years old. All black long hairedShe’s our lovely chunky pigeon. She loves to roll her Rs. And we like to think she hung out with birds back in the day. She loves to crawl her 13 pound body on top of your chest and crush you. Invading your personal space is her specialty 💕🥰 but we love her. 3rd baby we adopted from that same pound. Our first and only cat we adopted that was older.
8EF978DB-CEE7-410D-810B-EA5CCA0D7CB7.jpeg

Marbles and binx - 7 months old. We adopted them from a shelter. Marbles is a tuxedo kitty like binx. We basically got him because he looks just like binx, haha. We should have named him bandit because he’s like a little ferret or raccoon. He loves knocking things off counters and loves to steal things like pens, hair ties, anything that can be batted around. He loves to take all the toys and run around with them. Kermit is a sweet little silver tabby that loves to be held and cuddled. He’ll go right up to your face and give you kisses. He sounds like a baby dinosaur more than a kitten. Should have named him reptar, haha.

Odin and Peaches-6 month old kittens. We adopted them from petsmart through resqpaws shelter. They’re two little cute BUFF babies. Our little gingers. Odin is a strange little man. He loves to cuddle but can’t seem to get situated. He climbs all over you wanting cuddles but doesn’t stop. And he can’t seem to meow. He just opens his mouth and blows some air. It’s so cute. Peaches is an adorable little 4 pound water baby. SheLOVES water. If she isn’t in the showers after they’ve been used, she’s in the toilet or the kitchen sink. Wanting me to turn the faucet on. She always has wet paws. And she loves to cuddle and play with toys.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Binx- 4 years old. He’s a tower loving tuxedo boy. He always has to be at the top. Chunky 15 pound boy. Absolute unit. He was our first baby from our local pound.

Foxy- 4 years old. All black long haired. She’s our skittish little girl. Only wants attention when she wants it. Is in love with her dad. Cries if she can’t find him. She likes to stand like a prairie dog when she hears something interesting. And she loves to chatter at lights flickering on the walls. She was our second baby from the same pound.

Lola- 6-7 years old. All black long hairedShe’s our lovely chunky pigeon. She loves to roll her Rs. And we like to think she hung out with birds back in the day. She loves to crawl her 13 pound body on top of your chest and crush you. Invading your personal space is her specialty 💕🥰 but we love her. 3rd baby we adopted from that same pound. Our first and only cat we adopted that was older.View attachment 312028

Marbles and binx - 7 months old. We adopted them from a shelter. Marbles is a tuxedo kitty like binx. We basically got him because he looks just like binx, haha. We should have named him bandit because he’s like a little ferret or raccoon. He loves knocking things off counters and loves to steal things like pens, hair ties, anything that can be batted around. He loves to take all the toys and run around with them. Kermit is a sweet little silver tabby that loves to be held and cuddled. He’ll go right up to your face and give you kisses. He sounds like a baby dinosaur more than a kitten. Should have named him reptar, haha.

Odin and Peaches-6 month old kittens. We adopted them from petsmart through resqpaws shelter. They’re two little cute BUFF babies. Our little gingers. Odin is a strange little man. He loves to cuddle but can’t seem to get situated. He climbs all over you wanting cuddles but doesn’t stop. And he can’t seem to meow. He just opens his mouth and blows some air. It’s so cute. Peaches is an adorable little 4 pound water baby. SheLOVES water. If she isn’t in the showers after they’ve been used, she’s in the toilet or the kitchen sink. Wanting me to turn the faucet on. She always has wet paws. And she loves to cuddle and play with toys.
TYSVVVM for rescuing! They are all gorgeous and of course I love ALL felines, but aesthetically the black ones are my favorites -- so beautiful, elegant, stylish, glossy and gorgeous!

Srwheeler

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
TYSVVVM for rescuing! They are all gorgeous and of course I love ALL felines, but aesthetically the black ones are my favorites -- so beautiful, elegant, stylish, glossy and gorgeous!
I have to stay away from pounds and shelters 🙈 I want to rescue them all 😩🤣 but these last rounds of kittens have been kicking my ass. And it seems like someone new always has a problem and it effects my current kitties. So I have to stop. 7 is a good number, haha.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to stay away from pounds and shelters 🙈 I want to rescue them all 😩🤣 but these last rounds of kittens have been kicking my ass. And it seems like someone new always has a problem and it effects my current kitties. So I have to stop. 7 is a good number, haha.
Understood! My ex and I rescued, spayed/neutered and adopted community cats in our area. Our top number was 31. Years later, and divorced, three share my life now.