TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which one is this beauty tarasgirl?
That's the Big "E", Elvis, golondrina golondrina . One would never imagine a shorthaired cat to shed SO MUCH fur. He leaves tufts all over. Even after I brush him, which I try to do several times a day.
IMG_1445.JPG
*A cats-on-the-bed blast from the past: angels Nikki T., Calo, and Sahra, Tarifa, and angel Rani, shortly after we moved here.*:redheartpump::redheartpump::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::loveeyes:

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our daughters each have a cat. Both of their cats will go under the sheet and blanket and stay there for hours.

None of our cats has ever gone under a sheet let alone a blanket.

I'm sure there is some deep psychological explanation about why some cats do and some don't. :rolleyes:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does IN your bed count? HB's latest thing is to crawl waaay under the sheet and go to sleep.

View attachment 288156
Such a gorgeous pic of such a gorgeous cat!!!
Many of my furmily have slept under the covers ful length, next to me. I really treasure those times. Everyone sleeps on the top of the covers now, but I'm glad to say all three have been sleeping with me.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Such a gorgeous pic of such a gorgeous cat!!!
Many of my furmily have slept under the covers ful length, next to me. I really treasure those times. Everyone sleeps on the top of the covers now, but I'm glad to say all three have been sleeping with me.
Its a new thing for HB, only the last few months. Its lovely unless its hot out, bc cats run so hot is like sleeping next to a furry hot water bottle

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Our daughters each have a cat. Both of their cats will go under the sheet and blanket and stay there for hours.

None of our cats has ever gone under a sheet let alone a blanket.

I'm sure there is some deep psychological explanation about why some cats do and some don't. :rolleyes:
Ive had a decent amount of cats & HB is the only one who's slept under the covers with me. I dont think its that common but i could be wrong...