Post Your Best Photo Of Your Cat!

Crazykat Lady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How could someone not want such beautiful cats!?
Don't know but it breaks my heart when I find them hiding waiting for anything left over..I gain their trust, and get them fixed and give them attention and care as long as they are with me..added it up last month and just in food and liter (for my new inside momma I brought in when I seen she was pregnant) I spend well over 175$ -200 a month ...but to me it's worth it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know but it breaks my heart when I find them hiding waiting for anything left over..I gain their trust, and get them fixed and give them attention and care as long as they are with me..added it up last month and just in food and liter (for my new inside momma I brought in when I seen she was pregnant) I spend well over 175$ -200 a month ...but to me it's worth it
Thank you for warming my heart. I don't think I would be able to do what you are for these amazing cats. Again thank you.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1391919_10200935608169191_552053512_n.jpg GC Posiepurrs Camellia AKA Camie. Her eyes are her best feature but it is very difficult to capture the true green color. She is full sister to Jack (GP RW Posiepurrs Jacaranda) that I posted before. Below is GC Rdreams Golden Bamboo of Posiepurrs, also known around the house as Boo or the furry speed bump. He is father of Camie and Jack.
GC Rdreams Golden Bamboo of Posiepurrs.jpg

This is Rdreams Spencer of Posiepurrs. He will be 14 this year in October. Spencer is very possibly the smartest cat I have ever seen and one who is very self assured. His nick name is the Clown Prince because he is always doing something he isn't' supposed to. He is grandfather of Jack and Camie.
2837557350102340127S500x500Q85[1].jpg

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 284950 GC Posiepurrs Camellia AKA Camie. Her eyes are her best feature but it is very difficult to capture the true green color. She is full sister to Jack (GP RW Posiepurrs Jacaranda) that I posted before. Below is GC Rdreams Golden Bamboo of Posiepurrs, also known around the house as Boo or the furry speed bump. He is father of Camie and Jack.View attachment 284949
This is Rdreams Spencer of Posiepurrs. He will be 14 this year in October. Spencer is very possibly the smartest cat I have ever seen and one who is very self assured. His nick name is the Clown Prince because he is always doing something he isn't' supposed to. He is grandfather of Jack and Camie.View attachment 284951
They are so pretty!

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love their names! They are so pretty!